NO JEEPS!! EVER!

far_right

If jeeps were never made what kinda 4x4 would you drive?

I would take an INTERNATIONAL SCOUT2!!!!! yippie
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

If Jeep was never made I would probably have a Toyota. Lifted to the sky, with a million KC lights on it. But, we do have Jeeps, and they are alot cooler.

Vavs[addsig]

no more 'steel horse'!!!!________________________________________________________

Stuck with hummers, toys, nissy's, Blazys, and Sheet.

Well, If I couldn't find a Bronco, then I guess I'm stuck with an M-1 Battle Tank.

It's a Jeep thing,,,,, nothing else compares.

Dog Man OUT!!![addsig]

If I can't have my Jeep, I'll be on a schwin !!!! Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Uni-Mog, don´t knock it unless you´ve tried it. It´s pretty much what every serious off-road Jeep wants to be. But is kinda under powered and has a top speed of about 55 MPH.[addsig]

shame on all of you....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

if jeep was never made there would be no toyota 4x4,no hummer,no landrovers and no unimog!!!!

my god,wash your mouth,are you true jeepers??!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i'm very disapointed here,
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

besides,if there would be 4wd whitout jeeps the strongest and best 4x4 would be a

daf ya 126,wich is a dutch army truck made around 1956.

this baby has it all and is way stronger even then a hummer or unimog
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i owned one and had a great time with it,the only but was the mileage;1 liter benzine

for 2 to 3 km.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
auch...

this is wy i sold it.

see one at http://www.ya126.nl

now dont do this anymore ok...??!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

old toyota pickup... mid '80's... almost bought one when i was shopping for my car when i bought my XJ... it was sweet... 7" lift, 33's, small block chevy 350 motor, CB, short bed with extended cab... 3500 bucks! mmmmmmmmmmmm......[addsig]

I agree with wolf on this there wouldnt be anyother 4x4 without jeep. They paved the way for all other 4x4s

But mine would have to be a K5 blazer if i had to chose
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My Toyota Taco (had a standard cab 1995 4 cylinder with bells and whistles prior to buying the Jeep)...I absolutely LOVED that truck and will buy another some day...when and if cash flow becomes disposable.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Stop it please!!!! You sir are twisted and demented and shoud be stoped by all means necessary. No jeeps ever, banish the thought. SICKO!!!!! LOL![addsig]

If jeeps were never made The U.S. would never have won world war I or II !!!!

[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Um.... Jeeps were first build in the 1940's, and if I'm correct, which I am.
image-missing.png
WWI was about 20 years before that.[addsig]

70's Full Size Blazer K-5. But it still wouldnt compare. This world would be comparable to the dark ages with no jeeps.[addsig]

id have to have a mid 90's toyota 4 runner, with the usual goodies (lift tires etc) theres a really nice video of one on kazaa, "memphis offroad trucks" something like that. thats the one id get lol. then id get a HUGE loan from the bank and start my own company and call it Jeep. then proceed to build the most battle worthy vehicles ever created. then sell the 4 runner and buy the Jeep.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back