My Marriage

Joopin

Super Moderator
Yep it's true, Prariepunk's divorce post reminded me that I'll be married in 10 days... Single life is slowly ticking away! Holy Crap. :shock:

15 years this past June.:D

Nothing to worry about, just remember, you can either be "right" or "happy" you can't be both. Once you come to terms with that, you'll be fine.:purple: :purple:

The wife and I will be married 15 years in December. I have heard that the first 5 years would be the hardest. I would probably agree. Good luck to you both!

Btw,
Remember "happy wife=happy life"! ;)

Congrats to ya Joop! Marraige has been a pretty good deal for me, and I want to say I wish you both the best!

Love her like it says to in 1 Corinthians 13 and you will have a good marriage. Don't confuse love with the fleeting feeling that comes and goes with it. This is a common mistake and cause for most divorces in my view. Love is action, not feelings or words. Keep that straight and you're ahead of the game my man!!!

Thanks guys, I will take your words of wisdom to heart. Yeah Laura, the GF you met at Paragon, Kara! When she agreed to go on the trip with me, that was the first sign!

Thanks TC, I will have to look that one up. The Good Book always has the way to go.

i have been married for six mounths and an old man told the best words of wisdom.......you can be right or you can be happy.

Its not too late. RUN AWAY FAST!!! Jk. I have been married for 3+ years and I would not change it for anything.

Just remember two little words........... "yes dear".

Back