Hey guys, I'm still alive

Snitty

I haven't been around here in a while. I'm just letting everyone know I'm still alive. For those of you who have joined since my last visit, I welcome you and I hope you're enjoying it here.

I just posted a thread in the wanted section. I snapped my rear passenger main leaf in an offroading trip a few months ago. Since then, my poor Jeep has been sitting patiently waiting to get fixed. I wanted to rebuild it this summer but I never got the time or money to do so. So now I'm just trying to find a replacement main leaf or leaf pack. I wouldn't mind going up another inch or so, but I can certainly handle remaining with the stock springs since I do have SOA.

I miss you guys and gals. I hope to find some more time soon to get around more

I'll give you my front ones if you pay shipping. Only catch is they look like this: \__________.

Boy if you were not on the right coast I am sure we could fix ya for free but shipping would be more then it is worth with the distance. Sorry Man

This is why I miss being around. Good people willing to help.

yeah, the shipping would be the killer on the deals. As far as ebay goes... well... I made a bad judgment and let a family member use my account to sell a few things... I have a smallish largish debt to ebay now. I guess I could have a friend buy for me. Then I'm still dealing with the shipping issue.

Crazy thing about the 99 dollar springs on ebay is that my best friend and his family were in the seller's town two days ago. I mentioned to him that there is one of the east coast's largest jeep graveyards in that town, but they went for a funeral. I didn't dare ask them for a convenience of mine at such an inconvenience of theirs

I'll get something figured out. Inspection is up and I have nowhere to store it, so I don't want to keep racking up tickets

Last edited:
I had to unload lots of stock parts when we moved up to PA, so I can't help ya, but it's good to hear from ya Snitty!

i had a pair of stock '93 yj rear springs. unfortunately they went to the scrap yard about three months ago. not sure i would've even wanted to give them to you, as they were quite flat under the load of the jeep. sorry. good to see you back on the board

Back