has everyone been busy?

I'm sure some crazy assed snowstorm will keep me in soon. I'll then have plenty of time to spend on here. I've just been slammed with school and a girlfriend. Both require hours of effort. :D

I've been really busy at work. What's this world coming to when you don't have time to goof off at work. After being on a computer all day the last thing I want to do is get online when I get home at night.

I'm currently in Charlotte NC installing another phone system. I've been traveling about 50% of the time lately.

I noticed the same thing, that it seemed quiet, so I setup a new script on the message board that would email everyone who hadn't logged in for more than 30 days. Sounds pretty good. I hit the send button, and it promptly said "now sending 6,400 messages"! Made me sweat alittle.

I think it did some good though, I've seen a few old guys coming back online lately.

My job has me on the road or in a parking lot almost all the time that I'm working. Yesterday I was up in New Oxford, PA. The rest of the time I'm somewhere in the Northern Virginia/D.C. area. Anybody need a chauffeur? 8)

Utah! your mean!

I'm just mad you beat me to it!

funny stuff:D

Yeah, I'm busy... thought I wouldn't be after the wedding and stuff was over. Guess it never ends.

Been a busy Fall so far here, between working two jobs and a little traveling. Managed to spend 5 days in LA, a day on the beach in Malibu before the fires. Seems like every weekend since LA has been spent at the wineries :shock:

Couple weeks getting ready for court, ___days sitting in court, ___waiting on call back, ___days back in court. Plus gettting another motorcycle. Just gives me drive by time some days. Jeep.. I haven't started that in a month.

Bad Felix...baaaadddd Felix

I have been doing a sketch of Jessica Alba. It took me three hours just to shade in her upper lip.

I've got skills

Okay, seriously... I've just been busy living life :D

Back