4x4 country

It's free if that's what your talking about....

and a Capatcha Test is the letters/numbers at the bottom of the sign up page...it takes a couple of tries to get through for some reason but it's pretty cool.

trust mee

K I'm on there now... I don't know what this is. All I know is I picked a jeep to drive

Well the object of the game is how you want to live. You can either build a rig to off road or maybe build up your stats and extort people....or buy and sell oil and become a millioneer, it's kind of up to you. Just starting out is a little rought, but trust me it's gets better. First thing you want to do is click the vote link on the top line in yellow and fill them out (once per day) you can vote 1 time each link that gets you oil. Oil is pretty much like gold, there is a live market for it under the explore link. Also try hitting the trails, and seeing if you can make it. If you can't yet looking into getting a trail tool...and going to the gym.

sorry for the long read....i started a couple of days ago, and am at level 14. The higher you move up in level the stronger you are. Anyway it's more of a game where you log in for a quick couple of mins during the day, as your energy is needed for everything and it doesn't last long and it takes a while to reload.

Yeah I've been playing it on and off, pretty cool little game. I'm at a level 3. So how do I find you on there so I can attack you with my chain hook? haha

...never mind, found ya.

Back