jeep's new year resa-loo-tions

bobntab

so what are your new years promises? I promise to do my best to serve this country, to be the best father that i can be and to get more horsepower out of my jeep as possible.

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

first of all...happy newyear everyone!!!!

my newyear promises are to take good care of my 3 siberian husky's and spend a lotta time with them.

also finish making my jeep the jeep i want it to be,i hope i am done mid-summer...

and very important...live life to the maximum.

[addsig]

My New Years resolutions are to get my carburated YJ to idle smoothly, not stall at the stop lights, get more than 14 miles the gallon and pass the smog test. Of course those are the same ones I had last year.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i plan on going for a lift and new tires this year, my resolution is not to drain my pocket so badly i cant even pay for gas once shes complete!
image-missing.png
that would be a shame[addsig]

Mine is to get my jeeps transmission fixed soon and to quit smoking....had my last cigarette last night and havent had one today.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> My New Years resolutions are to get my carburated YJ to idle smoothly, not stall at the stop lights, get more than 14 miles the gallon and pass the smog test. Of course those are the same ones I had last year.
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Why set yourself up for failure
image-missing.png

I have had that resoloution for years. More than 14 MPG, man, that was a good one!![addsig]

Back