mercab18 is offline Member

Winter Tires/wheels

I have a 97 Wrangler Sport with no lift. Over the past summer, I put some Dayton Timberline M/T 31x10.5 tires with Micky Thompson Classic II wheels on it. THEY LOOK GREAT.

There's only one problem: I live in upstate New York, where the winters are fierce and I really hate to ruin my new rims. I need suggestions about what are good tires for snow and ice, along with what wheels won't go bad over my winters (since I already have nice ones, the cheaper the better).

Thanks for your help.

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member

Re: Winter Tires/wheels

Quote Originally Posted by mercab18 View Post
    I have a 97 Wrangler Sport with no lift. Over the past summer, I put some Dayton Timberline M/T 31x10.5 tires with Micky Thompson Classic II wheels on it. THEY LOOK GREAT.

There's only one problem: I live in upstate New York, where the winters are fierce and I really hate to ruin my new rims. I need suggestions about what are good tires for snow and ice, along with what wheels won't go bad over my winters (since I already have nice ones, the cheaper the better).

Thanks for your help.
    Interco Trxxus MT. It has quickly become renowned as a premium tire for snow and ice.