What's the worst movie you've seen lately?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sitting here Saturday night watching "Attach of the Gryphon", and it's so bad that beer can't even help it. The Griffin isn't even CGI, it's some sort of cartoon :( . The worst part is that I've already watched half of it, so I can't just turn it off.

What movies have you guys suffered through lately? Anything as bad as this flying cat movie I'm watching?

Well, not lately. Little Nicky was pretty bad, though.p0p

Ahhh the joys...and some time pains of "B" grade movies...I often find with Com-cast cable they seem to play a lot of them on the Sci-fi channle...usally late at night....when I cant sleep.......

I wouldn't consider this one a B-movie but the last one I watched was Cloverfield, but I did watch it to the end hoping it would get better and it didn't. I like most sci-fi, but that movie really blew chunks. Now, for one of the better movies I have seen recently, I liked I am Legend. Not much story, and didn't care for the ending, but all in all, was good.

Not a movie I've seen lately (or ever care to see again), but the worst movie I saw was one called "The Temp". A temp office worker is hired, and kills her way to the top.

The way they stop her? Another character realizes what she did and says "You're fired". As if firing someone who killed her way to the top would really stop her.

I saw "King of California" the other night with Michael Douglas. It was pretty weak. Also rented "Chicken Little" that night and watched it with my son. It was way better.

I wouldn't consider this one a B-movie but the last one I watched was Cloverfield, but I did watch it to the end hoping it would get better and it didn't.

Wasn't this the move that mingez was telling us was great? p0p

HMMM.... although not a recent movie, I watched Napolian Dynomite with the kids a while back. (my girls love this movie) Made me think of getting a blood test to see if these kids were really mine.

Yup, and I loved it. It's not for everyone. Especially if you like cliche Hollywood type blockbuster films. That it ain't.

Recently, I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3. It was so bad, that it started getting funny. Viggo Mortenson's in it too...weird.

Almost (should have) walked out on "The Crying Game" and "Mulholland Drive" viewed a while back, but they both got ten thumbs downs from me...even though the critics raved about both at the time.

Never pay attention to the critics! Read the viewer's responses instead.

Almost (should have) walked out on "The Crying Game" and "Mulholland Drive" viewed a while back, but they both got ten thumbs downs from me...even though the critics raved about both at the time.

Never pay attention to the critics! Read the viewer's responses instead.

Whoa whoa...you didn't like Mulholland Drive? I thought it was awesome! Also a movie that isn't for everyone, mostly because it's a David Lynch film. His stuff is all good, but very different and weird.

Lost Highway, Elephant Man, Blue Velvet (classic!)

I watched "Balls of Fury" the other night and I would have to say that it's a better movie than Cloverfield. (Not saying much right there) I am very disappointed because I was seeing the previews of CF, and they were being very discreet which lead me to believe this would be a good movie and basically they struck my curiosity. Well, curiosity is no more. Surcked big mud puddles. I guess I'm too simple. Love most sci-fi, but this one was a hoser.

The Worst movie ever in my opinion (trust me I've seen some REALLY BAD ones) Dragon Wars.... OMG the title alone should have been a really big clue.

I watched "Balls of Fury" the other night and I would have to say that it's a better movie than Cloverfield. (Not saying much right there) I am very disappointed because I was seeing the previews of CF, and they were being very discreet which lead me to believe this would be a good movie and basically they struck my curiosity. Well, curiosity is no more. Surcked big mud puddles. I guess I'm too simple. Love most sci-fi, but this one was a hoser.

LOL, yeah that marketing campaign got everyone didn't it? Just by not showing the monster...

Back