It's about time...

Like I said in another thread, I'm spending my check on a new gun.
How you like that, Democratic gun grabbers. Ha Ha!!!

We might be spending our check on a new Harley...the wife has fallen in love with the 105 anniversary Ultra Classic..gulp a bagger!
If that is the case I might talk her into a Sturgis run this year.

I have been called an angry white male once or twice... even once on this forum. :mrgreen:

I've been guilty of being all three at once on more than one occaision :twisted:

As for political talk, I haven't been doing that on this forum, because I think Jeepz needed a hiatus from that sort of thing, but I have been doing so where it is a bit more relevant - on a gun forum.

Here's a rant I posted on USCCA. It sums up where I am on the whole POTUS election. I guess it is the rantings of an Angry White Male, indeed :) :

The suckling populus

All the recent political threads, the campaigns, and all the media has stirred some deep thought in me.

I cannot be the only one disgusted with the candidates left in the presidential pool. I cannot be the only one who's primary election vote has no impact whatsoever on the outcome (PA hasn't even voted yet). I cannot be the only one who feels our country has abandoned conservatism, patriotism, and well... common sense.

I have gone back and forth about voting in the general election. I really can't stand McCain and I don't want to be left with "the lesser of" voting tactics. I have been thinking and here's what I have concluded:

Both the democrats and republicans through the past 15 years have been running our country into the ground. We have never been more divided, we have never been so reliant upon foreign nations, we have never been so venerable with all our troops and financial obligation throughout the world. Having either party in power will result in the same consequences, although one may take a little longer than the other. That consequense, or fate if you will, is the destruction of our freedom, of our sovereignty, and our security. The destruction of our society and it's morals and values. The fate my friends is a dismal one and I am beginning to see that true conservative values are now viewed as revolutionary and they scare people because of their own ignorance and indoctrination. Our nanny government has the masses on her nipple and they are not coming off as it is scary away from mommy.

The guns will go as will many rights. Taxes will soar for the successful, entitlement will abound for the needy and the lazy. The fence will never get built and the melting pot will overflow.

The only chance I see is either a revolution in the Republican party or a serious third party surfacing and standing firm on conservatism as the country and economy fail miserably. I fear that very hard times are ahead of us folks. I'm no profit, I'm no economic genius, and I am certainly no politician. What I do have going for me is I have learned the hard way in life to read the writing on the wall and to heed it's warnings when necessary. I'm not liking what it says.

So? What do I do? Vote for Juan McCain and cast a vote for a man who I do not believe will govern in a manner that would be good for our nation, or abstain and possibly have a worse president? Well I conclude that it really comes down to whether or not I want to slow down the destruction of our country. At this point, I have decided that I will no longer vote for anyone who does not represent my beliefs, BUT I will not abstain from my right to vote. I'll vote Constitution Party, or I'll write someone in.

What I won't do is "settle" for someone who is going to continue our country's destruction.

I should credit 90Xjay for the "conservative values viewed as revolutionary" thought. He mentioned that to me on a conversation we had yesterday.

I can't believe Mingez doesn't have an opinion on this.

I do. But I'm on a website dominated by angry white men, and I might be one of maybe 2 or 3 liberals on here, so I figured let it be. LOL. :lol:

Just kidding.

Hey, we are who we are, and we've got to live with each other right? Politics ebbs and flows like the water. It gets liberal for a while, and then goes conservative. It's sort of a checks and balances that keeps us all from running wild on either end.

We keep getting F-ups in the White House and on cap hill, to the extent that every other election tends to vote against the last incumbent. It happened after Bush Senior, it happened after Clinton, and now it's happening after we put the worst president in history into office. Thus, the next president has to be liberal, and as big a turd as GW! :lol: I guess we'll see.

<---angry yellow/brown man. :lol:

Last edited:

Worst President in History... I thought that was William Jefferson Clinton.

Don't get me wrong, Bush has disappointed me, but we could have done far worse during a time where we were blindsided on 9/11 and the economic problems. Not much worse, but we could have had Al Gore or John Kerry in there ::shudder::

:D

I have a few issues with the AWM rant posted. It might surprise you Mingez. I think the guy goes too far to try to not be PC... to the point of stereotype and prejudice. That, I disagree with, although I agree with much of the sentiment in the text it is overshadowed with trying to be... I dunno the word...

I have a few issues with the AWM rant posted. It might surprise you Mingez. I think the guy goes too far to try to not be PC... to the point of stereotype and prejudice. That, I disagree with, although I agree with much of the sentiment in the text it is overshadowed with trying to be... I dunno the word...

I agree, that's one of the opinions I have about that rant. It's completely stereotyping. Kind of how liberals are blanketed as tree hugging hippie pinko communists. Neither are true or completely false.

It's worth a giggle if you get past that aspect of it.

I'll continue being the Pinko if you guys will own the AWM tag....LOL!

Worst President in History......

YES!!! Without a doubt!! He supplanted Nixon in my book..........something I thought was not possible.:( :(

........Don't get me wrong, Bush has disappointed me......

Disappointed you?!??!:shock: :shock: :shock: I find it hard to believe that you still harbor any support whatsoever for this administration...........he has butchered the constitution and continues to chip away........not to mention the economic fiasco he has caused.

........Not much worse, but we could have had Al Gore or John Kerry in there ::shudder::......

Yeah, that's a pretty scary thought!! I imagine they're all on the same page, more or less. As Lewis Black put it, in the last election, we had to choose from 2 bowls of S$$T.............the only difference was the smell.:( :(

I'm waiting for my ticket to Guantanamo.......take my guns, keep me down there with no charges, no legal representation, 5 or 6 years, the hell with my Constitutioinal rights...............just be sure the telecommunication giants are protected from any legal recourse!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:

I still can't believe we're putting up with this moron.................why he hasn't been impeached, I'll never understand. God help us.

obviously PO'd with our government,
mud

I think running down a list of why I think Clinton was worse would only make both of us sicker at how badly things have gotten for everyone.

The tree of liberty needs refreshed.

Back