My new Jeep!!!

I think it looks great, too! A true, personal statement that is more than a picture or some loose words. A great way to celebrate your life!

Some people just never have anything nice to say.

If ya can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That kind of adventure almost wreck my jeep. Good thing only my fenders and my hood got damaged. My poor Wrangler, and that adventure ride. I never went to another adventure trip. I don't want my Jeep fenders get damaged again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That kind of adventure almost wreck my jeep. Good thing only my fenders and my hood got damaged. My poor Wrangler, and that adventure ride. I never went to another adventure trip. I don't want my Jeep fenders get damaged again.

????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my bad, yea i'm getting it filled in...as my man would say, "She's a wimp" within the next couple weeks i'm gonna suck it up and do it..

terry changed it. must of been something needing to be changed.

Nah, nothing bad. Jeeps for pimps was doing some advertising for Jeep fenders :?| Mud quoted him and had the link in his post too. I just took out the links.

Now back to tattoos ;)

I like it. Its a cool tat. Should look alot cooler all colored in.

Or he's had one too many cold, frosty, adult beverages! :purple:

Back