My new Jeep!!!

LauraBoston

It's "Under Construction" but it's the siht anyways!

Me in Paragon in 04 the 'idea'

tatpic-1.jpg

What happens with you add ink

928-1.jpg

As some would call it, it's a tramp stamp, but it's mine.

No offense but that tattoo is horrible. The artist couldn't keep the grill slots straight or make the fog lights anywhere near symmetric. The whole thing looks absurdly disproportional. Nice rig though.

No offense but that tattoo is horrible. The artist couldn't keep the grill slots straight or make the fog lights anywhere near symmetric. The whole thing looks absurdly disproportional. Nice rig though.

OhNo!!

That hurt worse than crunching a fender.

Girls love it when you tell them that they're permanent body art is horrible. [/sarcasm]

Personally, I like the cartoonish quality. I think the imperfections give it a quality...if it were perfectly symmetrical I think THEN it would be stupid. It's almost anime. Wicked cool Laura!

Is it going to be filled in with color?

That's cold.
It looks more proportionate to this Jeep:

image-missing.png

It'll buff out.

I think it looks good and original, but I am wondering if its on the rear bumper or the front? I'm guessing the rear since I see no button of course.

After a second look, I'm not sure where that puppy is. I think the front now, but I have had too many cold adult frosty beverages to really analyze it. Let me just shut up and move on to another thread. LOL

bs-1.gif

I'll call you out.

You haven't even owned that jeep in like three years.

And thats not your tattoo, go get a lady bug tattooed on your foot or something.

He's just mad they're not squares... cause squares are always proportional...

LOL...ok, I know it aint straight...honestly, I'm a fat chick and there is only one person who will really get a good look at it, and he likes it. That said. Yea, I have a ladybug on my foot, and I havn't owned that Jeep since 06 but it has sentimential value to it...does that make it wrong John? LOL, by the way I miss you!

The whole idea behind it is that Jeep changed my life in more ways then one, and it sorta is a turning point in my life, I think the artest did a wicked good job with me squirming and laughing. As for the fog lights, the jeep was wrecked and the fog light on the left was all managled, and I like how it's like.

Oh and it's on the back, like I said i'm a fat chick, nothing goes on the front...besides I plan on babies some day, and that just wouldn't look good.

LOL...ok, I know it aint straight...honestly, I'm a fat chick and there is only one person who will really get a good look at it, and he likes it. That said. Yea, I have a ladybug on my foot, and I havn't owned that Jeep since 06 but it has sentimential value to it...does that make it wrong John? LOL, by the way I miss you!

The whole idea behind it is that Jeep changed my life in more ways then one, and it sorta is a turning point in my life, I think the artest did a wicked good job with me squirming and laughing. As for the fog lights, the jeep was wrecked and the fog light on the left was all managled, and I like how it's like.

Oh and it's on the back, like I said i'm a fat chick, nothing goes on the front...besides I plan on babies some day, and that just wouldn't look good.

Miss you too...

I personally think you could stand to loose no more than a pound or two, I mean, here is your christmas card from this year
154_0509_02sbreehalf_front_pose-1.jpg

Time to A game it..

Back