Jeepz.com Spring Giveaway - sponsored by Muddy Rocks Offroad

Funny, isn't it, how all the folks who NEVER post managaed to post to this thread!!?!?!?!?:funny: :funny: :funny:

Oh well, I think that's a GOOD thing!! Breaks the ice, so to speak. So......all you noobs............win or lose............keep on posting!!!!!!...........................We DON'T bite!!!!!!!!

Great idea, Terry!!

"O h - ! - Y a - ! - C o u n t - M e - I n - ! ! ! !",

"T h a n k s",

FullSizeR,

Fulton, a Southern, "Jeep", Border Town, of, Wisconsin

We DON'T bite!!!!!!!!

Great idea, Terry!!

What! We have to keep Mingez away from the general population...and don't get me started on Red...last time we had him out it cost the insurance agency 2K!

I agree, Mud.

Although with your post count, I am a newbie, too.

HAHAHA!!!! Yeah..............post counts don't mean squat!!!! (I think we had a discussion about that long ago). Just means we yak more than others - that's about it!! Good to have you aboard!!!! And...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................MAY THE LUCKIEST FOLKS WIN!!!!!! (They always do!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Back