Cheers

Thor
79CJ7

Attachments

• CJ Trailride.jpg
    CJ Trailride.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 260
Winners

Congratulations to yjdave and B.Jones for winning the Spring Giveaway! They've each got their pick of prizes from Muddy Rocks Offroad.

I'd like to especially thank Chuck at Muddy Rocks Offroad for sponsoring this event. I've personally ordered a lift kit, swaybar disconnects, and skids from Muddy Rocks Offroad and have had excellent experiences every time.

This is the first time I've won anything. :) First I'd like to thank god for putting me here on earth. Second, my father who got me interested in jeeps. Third, all of my fans who enjoy my music and buy my cds... my bad.. wrong speech. Third, Jeepz.com for having this awesome contest. Thanks everyone and thanks muddy rocks offroad.

This is the first time I've won anything. :) First I'd like to thank god for putting me here on earth. Second, my father who got me interested in jeeps. Third, all of my fans who enjoy my music and buy my cds... my bad.. wrong speech. Third, Jeepz.com for having this awesome contest. Thanks everyone and thanks muddy rocks offroad.

Congrats!!!! And I'm sure the gratitude is much appreciated.......look on youtube for "the graditude dance" and post us a vid!!!!!

BTW......I knew I wouldn't win.....Terry doesn't like me!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Congrats!!!! And I'm sure the gratitude is much appreciated.......look on youtube for "the graditude dance" and post us a vid!!!!!

BTW......I knew I wouldn't win.....Terry doesn't like me!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Awww, now that's just not true.

PM me your address and I'll send you one of these snazzy new Jeepz.com stickers.

:bootyshake: I want a recount! The voting was rigged! ...no no it was the chad...thats it! I want to see the official cards!

Congrats yjDave and B.Jones! and thank you Muddy Rocks Offroad we all sure appreciate you guys!

oh... all right, you dont have to PM everyone...ok and Terry...thanks as well :mrgreen:

Back