Jeepz.com Spring Giveaway - sponsored by Muddy Rocks Offroad

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm excited to announce the first Quarterly Jeepz.com Giveaway. The guys at Muddy Rocks Offroad have donated some sweet prizes for two lucky members. Each winner will get their choice of one of the following:

1 Bad Apple Differential Guard. Your choice of color and axle.
Bad Apple Differential Guard

1 High lift Jack, Cast 48"
Hi-Lift48" Cast & Steel - Black

1 Hi-lift off road kit
Hi-Lift Off Road Kit

*Winners may also elect to receive a store credit instead of one of these prizes.

The winners will be announced in this thread on April 30th. To be eligible to win all you have to do is be a member of Jeepz.com, and post a reply in this thread. Two winners will be chosen at random.

A word from our sponsor:

Muddy Rocks Offroad is a family business based in NY. We are Jeep owners and wheelers, so we know what the customer wants and we are here to bring it to you, while giving the best service for your buying experience. We offer many products not listed on our website and can do custom quotes and package deals. We also offer FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200!!!!! Check out our website for details.

4/30 We now have winners!
Congratulations to yjdave and B.Jones for winning the Spring Giveaway! They've each got their pick of prizes from Muddy Rocks Offroad.

I'd like to especially thank Chuck at Muddy Rocks Offroad for sponsoring this event. I've personally ordered a lift kit, swaybar disconnects, and skids from Muddy Rocks Offroad and have had excellent experiences every time.

Attachments

• muddy rocks banner.jpg
    muddy rocks banner.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 874
Last edited:

Uhh, post here or just on jeepz.com in general? I am a little slow right now.

Wow, this is great Terry! You're really making this site a great one!

Check their site out folks! Let's patronize someone who supports our site.

I made a slight change - all you have to do to be entered is post a reply in this thread, so you three are entered.

Thanks mingez, we're getting better every day.

A postin' I will go, a postin' I will go....Hi-ho the merry-O, a postin' I will Go!! Thanx MROoooooooooooooo!! LBR

Thanks Muddy Rocks Offroad!

I don't need the items, though. I already have them. I do want to participate and thank the sponsor.

C'mon, Terry! Put a great l'il link up for them...

(Don't put my name in the hat for the drawing though)

Last edited:
I talked to Chuck at Muddy Rocks Offroad, and he's happy to give store credit if none of the prizes work out for you :shades:

Back