Secret Lives

Oh well since we are adding to it; I am also a musician, a cook, a child of God, and a proud parent to two beautiful girls (they might be dogs but I still love them)

Full-time chauffeur. No 9-5 here.... it's usually whatever time is convenient for the client. I drive every vehicle in the fleet: regular Lincoln Town Car sedans, Town Car stretch limousines, Chevy Suburban 13-passenger limo, Ford Excursion 16-passenger limo, Hummer H2 20-passenger limo, and shuttle van. Too bad we don't have a Wrangler or Cherokee stretch limo... that'd be awesome... and a bit cumbersome on the trails :)

Full-time chauffeur. No 9-5 here.... it's usually whatever time is convenient for the client. I drive every vehicle in the fleet: regular Lincoln Town Car sedans, Town Car stretch limousines, Chevy Suburban 13-passenger limo, Ford Excursion 16-passenger limo, Hummer H2 20-passenger limo, and shuttle van. Too bad we don't have a Wrangler or Cherokee stretch limo... that'd be awesome... and a bit cumbersome on the trails :)

I did that for three years back in the early 90's. Don't you just hate prom season? :evil:

I did that for three years back in the early 90's. Don't you just hate prom season? :evil:

Count-down to prom season: 16 days... and then almost every weekend through the end of May. It's a good thing my fiancee bought me a portable dvd player!

Arent you a little too old to still be going to Proms? :shades:

Husband
Father of two boys
Full time firefighter
Part time auto collision repairman
Child of God
Cook
Grass cutter
Redneck Jeep owner
Welder

18 year old
enlisted in the air force
fire fighter 48 hours straight 72 off
if not in the jeep, on the 05' yamaha r1
boring, i know.

Pager salesman. Things are slow.

Hubby to a Hottie and Dad to a 2 year old chip off the old block.
Part time Jeeper---really part time these days.
Part time hunter and general outdoorsman.
Semi-retired Professional Beer Drinker (married with a kid, ya know).
Voted Class Clown, AHS c/o 1991.
Graduated University of AL in 1996 (why, yes it did take 5 years)

Proprietary Disclaimer: None of this is actually secret and some of it is even true.

Full-time Engineering student
Part-time drafter for an Engineering firm (BG Consultants)
Part-time hunter/fisher/outdoorsman
Beer league softball player
Professional Smart Ass

Hello every body

the weekend is coming up
doing some jeeping?

funny, today i got stuck in clay/mud
showing off my driving (skills?)to frends

walked to a nearby factory and asket for some help.

some durty worker said sure coming in a few minutes
and he shows up whit a huge frondloader/shovel and pulled me out on idlingspeed,
the hole factory personel was enjoing this 5 minute brake.

i gave the man a pak of sigarets and sweets and he said call me next time jour stuck mate and everybody
was laving and returned to work.

Last edited:
Riksten,

I see that you are in the Netherlands! Do you have any pictures of your Jeep? Your English is not bad!

Back