Its about time

90Xjay

It's about time some world leaders decide to boycott the Olympics in China over their treatment of Tibet and those monks
I am not of that faith, but they should have basic human rights, which the Commies are known for stomping all over.

I just read where Germany's leader will not attend the opening ceremony as a form of protest of the treatment of Tibet.

The Chinese have a long history of human rights violations and Tibet being just the latest. Why do we all continue to go to Wal-Mart and buy their crap is beyond me. I know sometimes we don't have a choice, but it is a matter of principal and humanity.

time is everything today if u can do every thing on time u never b failure

Giving China the summer Olympics in the first place was a feelie good gesture thing, one I hope the Olympic committee will soon to regret.
As an Olympic class trap shooter I refused to even try out for the team.
There was no way I for one would ever step into a communist controlled state after serving to defend this nation from just that.

It's about time some world leaders decide to boycott the Olympics in China over their treatment of Tibet and those monks
I am not of that faith, but they should have basic human rights, which the Commies are known for stomping all over.

I just read where Germany's leader will not attend the opening ceremony as a form of protest of the treatment of Tibet.

The Chinese have a long history of human rights violations and Tibet being just the latest. Why do we all continue to go to Wal-Mart and buy their crap is beyond me. I know sometimes we don't have a choice, but it is a matter of principal and humanity.

hmmm this could be used against other non communist countries who have prison camps.

not that I can think of any off the top of my head

Back