Road-raging man waves gun at another driver. Accidentally shoots himself

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Tempe man with road rage accidentally shoots self
The Associated Press
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 04.20.2008

TEMPE — A man accidentally shot himself after he waved a gun in anger at a fellow driver in Tempe, police said.
The man tried to evade police by driving into a nearby neighborhood after the Friday night road-rage incident, but he crashed his car into a canal embankment, according to a police report.
The man then got out of the car and ran away, but police soon caught up to him. He was taken to a hospital and was in serious condition.
The other driver in the incident, who was uninjured, fled the scene, but was later located by police, department spokesman Brandon Banks said.
The drivers’ identities have not been released.
Banks said authorities are talking to the uninjured driver but have not been able to speak to the driver who shot himself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. almost spilled my coffee all over my keyboard. had to replace my last keyboard from that reason. morons, thay are funny somtimes. another word for it would be karma hehehehehehe.

if it is serious enough to pull it you had better be prepared to fire it
that guy was a coward and more than likely shouldn't have pulled in the first place

if it is serious enough to pull it you had better be prepared to fire it
that guy was a coward and more than likely shouldn't have pulled in the first place

What do you mean? This guy wasn't afraid to bust a cap.... granted, it was into himself, but he busted a cap nonetheless :p

Back