It's ALL MINE!

LadyJeepFreak

YAY!! My Jeep is officially paid for as of this month. SO, in celebration of the big event I decided to give it some upgrades!

This week it is being gifted with a new bestop replacment top, upper door frames, a receiver, a cargo rack, and a rod rack! I had to replace some recovery equipment too that I have not needed in years, tow straps, shovel, etc. etc.

I am juicing her up for the ORV Beach which I am planning to get a permit for! Look out Rockfish- Mama's coming to bring you home!

LJF

P.S. I will take some before after pics! My poor Jeep is starting to look really worn out. I am going to do some intenstive cleaning and fixing of things on it this week and next!:D

Congrats, LJF!!!!!!!!!! Mine's mine in October (went with a 66 mo. loan 'stead of 60.............long story). Anyway, no better feeling in the world, especially when it involves a JEEP!!!!!!

Again, congrats!!!!

Fellow '03'er,
mud

ugh. I still got a lot longer on my 03. I bought it used in aug. of 06 and got a 60 month. I cant wait to feel what your feeling right now. Probably never buy a vehicle this close to new again.

But congrats to you!

Awesome, congrats! I paid mine off this year also and it's a great feeling. I gave mine a little lift for a present.

only another 58 months to go:roll:

but thats only for the 2/3 the bank own. the rest is mine to abuse:D

Man... Mine was paid off the day I drove it off the lot.

When you technically don't own the jeep, do you wheel it harder?

Johnny I wore my Jeep out the first two years I had it. lol Actuallly I rode it hard offroad until I blew my clutch about 2.5 years into the lien. I started taking it easy after that. I haven't wheeled in 2 years now.

I am fixing her up this spring to go ORV at the beach. We have a national seashore here that allows tagged access. I can't wait to get back offroad.

I have access to local wheeling land now too but I don't like the fees they impose. We used to have some fun at PAP didn't we!

Back