Jeepz.com Summer Giveaway - sponsored by Right Channel Radios

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm excited to announce the latest Jeepz.com giveaway! This summer one lucky winner will be hitting the trails in style with a complete CB radio and antenna kit thanks to the guys at Right Channel Radios, a CB Radio and Antenna shop that specializes in Jeep CB Kits.

Kit Description: $99 Uniden Jeep CB Kit - This exclusive kit includes everything needed for a quality Jeep CB installation for only $99! Featuring the well-known Uniden Pro 510XL radio, this kit also includes a Wilson FLEX antenna, stainless steel mounting hardware from Firestik, 18' of quality coax cable and even a SWR meter to tune your antenna for optimal performance. Also includes flat-rate $9.95 shipping anywhere in the United States.

For more information about this kit click here - Jeep & Off-Road CB Kit - Uniden Pro 510 XL

Also offered by Right Channel Radios is the Cobra 75, a CB designed to fit in a smaller space - Jeep & Off-Road CB Kit - Cobra 75 WX ST

How do I enter? - to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread. On July 7th one winner will be picked at random.

7/7/2008 Update - We have a winner!
JeepMonkey was the lucky winner of a complete CB kit. Thank again to Right Channel Radios!

Last edited:

First of all thank you Right Channel Radios, my fellow Jeepz-ers and I appreciate what your doing.

Now...post post post post post post post post post post post post....12 post's does that mean I get 12 chances to win?

Back