and yet ANOTHER funny story...

Abutterfly

Some of you may remember that my dad suffered a stroke last August and it's been a real struggle since. He just went fishing for the first time since his stroke... out to Blue Marsh he went with his buddy , in my dad's boat. He said they sort of made a plan... and if he had to go to the bathroom out there that he would go in a cup and dump it over the side of the boat...because he is unsteady on his feet and if he stood in the boat, there was a chance that he just may fall overboard and sink! Well... the" best laid plans", you know .....:rolleyes:

They hooked up the boat and managed to get out into the middle of the lake and then around into a little cove.... when dad announced he had to "go"!
Now , when you are one handed it's kinda rough to do things to begin with, let alone when you are rocking around in a little boat out on the water! p0p

So dad tells me he sorta got down on his knees in the back of the boat.... he said he had to go so bad... and was rocking and fumbling around with his waistband that he yelled to Ed "Oh BLEEP! I just (censored!) "peed" in the boat! :purple:

Well the two of them laughed like nutz! My dad was struggling with his pull-on shorts... at one point he said his butt cheeks were out and his buddy was laughing uncontrollably! :bootyshake:
Ed got out his camera phone after announcing "THAT is THE biggest WHITEST a** I have EVER seen!!" and he had to get some proof to show around the Archery club! Dad was just thrilled about that I am sure...:roll:

So, picture it....dad is down in the back of the boat.. giant caucasian butt out.. Ed laughing like a fool at my poor father's misfortune, when my dad realized he could NOT get back up!
He was just too weak on that one side and he was stuck right there! Ed said "TOO BAD 'cause I can't come up there and help you , we'll capsize the boat! You are on your own old man!! " ( chuckle, chuckle...)

Dad then had a REAL bright idea... he could steer them back to the dock ( with large white moon a'shinin' ) and perhaps get some help...

Eddie then said " Oh yea, that will be just great! We will drive the whole way across the lake with your a** out.. and then casually ask a passer-by for help??!! Did it occur to you that there might be someone in a uniform waiting for us at the dock??!!!"

So dad was struggling and laughing ...when his buddy said that HE now had to go pee...so remember..... dad is down on his knees ,big white butt out... his buddy with his pants undone.... and it is at this moment that my dad announces " God, I hope no one comes around the corner, Eddie, this doesn't look so good!!!! :purple:

He said they laughed like two insane people! I would say that they laughed til they peed themselves, but at this point their sneakers were already saturated.......

Dad finally managed to get himself back up into the seat on the boat, lucky for him his bun burns were only 1st degree... BUT he said they'll buff right out! 8)

Dad caught one fish and Eddie four. He was thrilled to get out. He said that he goes out in his yard every day and pictures himself out on a sunny lake. I somehow don't think he pictured quite THAT scene... but..... well ,at this point, we will take what we can get! Thank God he got his wish.. and THEN some!

Tomorrow I take him the doctor for a follow up.. you all remember the embarrassment I suffered last time in the waiting room with the "Jackknobber??!!!" God help us all! Sometimes you just gotta bite your lip and laugh. ;)

LOL! Good too see he had a good sense of humor for a situation that would normally be difficult to deal with.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Tell him to put sun screen on his butt next time.

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny: Thanks I needed that!

Back