Muddy YJ touching lives...

Joopin

Super Moderator
Funny story I thought I would share...

Last sunday, went for a quick romp in some local mud. All the water was dried up leaving the kind of mud you loose your shoe in. The Stomper (my jeep) almost got stuck for once and was crawlin' through the mud at 1 mph with the RPMs at about 5k. The point is, my jeep was pretty covered, the mud looked like it was a half inch thick from the hood down to the axles.

I didn't wash it and drove it around like that monday and tuesday.

Tuesday I went to the gym, did some curls for the girls, then on my way out I noticed somebody standing near my mud covered jeep. This woman was lingering around and watching me out of the corner of her eye.

When she saw me throw my bag in the jeep she spoke up, "is this your jeep?" I said "yeah"

She said, " I was just about to put this note on it!"
(I automatically thought she was going to write "wash me" on it.)
She continued to say "I was having such a bad day until I saw your jeep when I pulled up." then she handed me the note which read:

"Okay! I was having the single worst day of my life until I pulled up next to your jeep & saw all the mud on it & thought of how much fun you must have had getting it on there! Thank you! Go Eezy :)"

I laughed and said, "glad to see my jeep could help, now the bad part is washing it". She laughed and said goodbye, and I drove away to wash the jeep.

I thought I was the only one that liked my jeep muddy!

Man, I thought that story was going to another place! JK

Its always good to brighten someones day.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

You made the woman happy and made the car wash owner very mad.

Back