Ok, a late christmas pic with my wife and Jeep Dogz.....

bigTlilODD

This is me and I'm holding my German Shepard mix named Endo. He got that name because as a puppy, he tripped alot. My wife Anna is holding Mandy our Australian Shepard/border collie mix
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i think endo has a boner...
image-missing.png
but, nice dogs, nice wife, nice tree... etc...[addsig]

Hmmm, not much to say about that. Except that he better not, he was fixed at like 6 or 8 weeks old![addsig]

your family looks happy to me....

1 of my 3 siberian husky's has the same big ears as endo,they love when you scratch 'm behind those ears....

it's great having more dogs...at this moment i'm sharing my one seater-sofa with

2 husky's,the last one's on my feet
image-missing.png
really,it fits....
image-missing.png

i call my family my little pack...[addsig]

my dog ralph is an unremoveable part of my family[addsig]

even if dogs are 'fixed' they still get boners and hump things... just not as much...[addsig]

The sad part, is that SHE does the humping. One day I went into the back yard and she was doing it to his head! I was laughing so hard, then my wife came out and saw it. She said, "There's a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it!" [addsig]

lol

i used to work at the bike shop in town, and there is a big ole' weimaraner (sp?) dog there (like the kind they dress up in overalls on TV) and he was about 3 ft tall to the top of his head (really tall). one day i looked over and he was humping this little girl (customer) she was about 7 years old and he had her front paws up on her shoulders... lol... i had to go out back to laugh because i felt bad for her parents who saw the whole thing.[addsig]

here's a joke about these things;

a little girl walks on the beach with her mam,then she notice two doggies

in da doggie style thing.....

so she looks at her mom and ask what those dogs are doing.

well....says mom,one of the dogs got sand in his eye's,now the other one is helping him out by bringing him home...

oh my,say's the litlle girl,just like humans,your trying to help but in main time you get screwed
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back