Jeepz.com (almost) Fall Giveaway - sponsored by Tuffy Security Products

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited to announce the (almost) fall giveaway from Jeepz.com. This time around we have another great sponsor - Tuffy Security Products. One lucky winner will get a $100 gift certificate for any Tuffy product.

The giveaway will run same as previous ones - to enter you need only be a Jeepz.com member and simply reply to this thread (please take the time to look at our sponsor's website as well). The winner will be announced in this thread on Monday, September 22nd.

To see a full range of Tuffy products, click on the banner below:

Tuffy Security Products manufactures heavy-duty lockable storage products for automobiles. Tuffy products are designed to give Jeep, Truck and SUV owners peace of mind knowing that their valuable equipment and gear can be securely and safely stowed in their vehicle. All products are made in the USA.

September 22nd - We have a winner!
Congratulations to wm69! He’s won the gift certificate from Tuffy Security Products! Thanks to everyone who entered, and especially to Tuffy, who made this possible!

Last edited:
Count me in, as usual...............................but I know I won't win.................Terry doesn't like me...:p:p........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms!!!!!!!!!!:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmmm............come to think of it....................maybe it's because I eat worms!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in! Got Tuffy's in both of my CJ7's and need one for Dad's Scrambler!!!

Yo Mud can stand on the other side of the room...(worm breath)...a breath mint might help, here have a case or two.
Oh I forgot why I was posting, ummm Terry, can please count me in, and Tuffy...you guys rock!

Sweet!!! Tuffy Security Products rock! I've got their glove box and under-hood box, and they were the first investments that I made for my Jeep. The construction and design is awesome! Next on the list is a center console... and a Tuffy gift certificate would really help.... pick me! pick me!

Thanks, Tuffy and Terry!

Back