Sarah Palin

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I'd hit it
rockon-2.gif

Seriously though.. Very good choice for a VP, heck, she already has more experience in an executive role than Nobama... and she looks hot behind gun

image-missing.png

Brilliant choice on so many levels, IMO...

SHE's My Candidate!!; Hell, I'll vote for anyone with a Rifle and a pair of 38's p0p

Attachments

• Stars and Stripes 2.bmp
    246.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Sara_palin_in_a_bikini.jpg
    Sara_palin_in_a_bikini.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 12,363
Last edited by a moderator:
McLame just threw us conservatives a bone to get us back on board with him.
Face it, unless he keels over, she won't get a chance to shine.

thats a photo shop, seen the original.

Personally I am fiscally consevative, but socially liberal so I only really agree with half the ideals she does. I think the two will really appeal to the mass GOP, plus I think she will succeed McCain after he has his 8 years.

and

I would so hit it!

thats a photo shop, seen the original.

Personally I am fiscally consevative, but socially liberal so I only really agree with half the ideals she does. I think the two will really appeal to the mass GOP, plus I think she will succeed McCain after he has his 8 years.

and

I would so hit it!

mccain is spitting dust out his shorts now, she might succeed him 6 months into his term:shades:

Does anyone else think she totally looks like Tina Fey (SNL)?

Ohh yeah.....and I'd hit it too! Most powerful woman in the world and she's attractive? That's hot!

Oh I would Hit Tina Fey too... and yes they look alike, I might have to start watching SNL again just to see the impersonations, but like always, the super liberal big wigs at cbs will rip her a new one.

More Power To Her! She Hunts, She Fishes and she's got the Looks! :shock:...............................................She Needs a Jeep!! :lol:

If she announced tomorrow that she was running as an independant I'd vote for her.

I guess McCain is pretty smart after all... I think he lured my vote from my plan of abstaining.

I think she will be the most active VP we have ever seen.

Geez, Obama is really folding up like a cheap lawn chair... it's beautiful. He is showing his lack of ability to handle pressure. He can't respond to a challenge like this one with a "present" vote :twisted:

Back