$1,831,776 Aston Martin One-77

trev0006

$1,831,776 Aston Martin One-77

It's hard to think of a DB-9 or Vanquish as anything other than automotive perfection, so when the Brits in Gaydon say the One-77 is the embodiment of Aston Martin design, color us interested. The ultra-exclusive two-seat supercar seems to have it all: a 700 hp V12, carbon fiber chassis, aluminum body, and the ultimate in Aston design. The One-77 has an exclusive price tag of about £1,050,000 or $1,831,776 before taxes, too, and even the Paris Motor Show isn't a big enough venue to unveil the full design to the world.

Aston Martin is sure playing up the anticipation for the One-77, and even though there is absolutely no shot we'll ever get to drive one, we're taking the bait. Teasers and sneak peaks are all we're getting at this point, and with a full year before it goes on sale, we could be waiting a bit longer. Aston CEO Bez Ulrich and chief designer Mark Reichman sat down to discuss the One-77 with the cameras rolling, and the two key players on team Martin seem to be in love with this vehicle.

Attachments

• 01_aston_one-77_paris.jpg
    01_aston_one-77_paris.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 03_aston_one-77_paris.jpg
    03_aston_one-77_paris.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

Almost 2 million dollars for a car that would get stuck in the first puddle it came to???????? Man, what has this website become???:(:(:(:(

......and I have to scroll around to read it....:(:(:(:(

Gee I thought this was a jeep board?!?! Why would I care about a car I would never buy even if I had that kind of money?

Gee I thought this was a jeep board?!?! Why would I care about a car I would never buy even if I had that kind of money?

Can you say Spam? :shades:

I have a website myself..and I hope some here may enjoy visiting...but at least it's about....Jeeps!

I try to contribute something positive to Terry's Jeepz forum...and not just for self interests.

Larry

I bet that cover is hiding a "My other Vehicle is a Jeep" bumper sticker... That's why it is on this board. Man the jeeps I could own let alone the land to let them run free on for that kind of money...

Back