a small profile of me...

Greencuke

i realised the other day that i dont know a great deal about the lot of you, and on that note, you dont know much about me. to remedy this, ill give a breif pofile and all the highlights that make up the wonderful person i am.

My name is Reggie Lamothe, and i am a senior at South Hadley High school. south hadley MA. i enjoy pina colatas and long walks on the beach...j/k. Im a wrestler, and i run track although i wouldn't consider myself a "track person". im 18...um...this is starting to get hard....i've been in love w/ jeeps for quite some time and i got mine this summer after working as a state lifeguard (best and easist job ever) and i love it to death. Im an eagle scout, and i studied kung fu for 3 years but stopped before i finished my black belt.....next fall i plan to go to school for criminal justice and then after/during (not sure yet of the details of tha bad boy) that i plan to join the service, probibly the corps, but again, not sure. after my 4 or six years i want to go into federal law enforcement. id like do anti terrorism, so i figure the military is a prettu good way to get into that.

well, this is me in a nutshell, if i come up w/ more stuff, ill let u all know

Reggie[addsig]

hi greencuke,and everyone else offcourse!!

as you all know by now....i'm dutch
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

born 1978 on board of a ship i grew up on the water....

i life together with my girlfriend natalie(student for auditor) and our 3 siberian husky's

i make money driving a truck and managing a transportation-companie.

since i have my driving-license i drove differt kind of 4x4's wich leaded me to jeep...

my hobby's are wheeling and wolfs/siberian husky's.

who's next??[addsig]

Well I guess it's my turn to post my life story. I was born in Ohio, moved to Missouri, and then finally to Tennessee where I am now. I'm a junior at Centennial High School in Franklin, TN. I'm on the hockey team. I work at a sporting goods store, selling shoes to pay for my Jeep addiction. My dad bought a Jeep when i was 13 and the first time we went wheelin' I was hooked. When I turned 16 I bought my '97 TJ. and just a week ago I bought my second Jeep, a 1975 CJ-5. If I'm not toying with my Jeep, I'm helping my friends with their trail rigs, and occassionally their rice burners.[addsig]

Due to the overwhelming response I got from the last time I posted about my life, I wish to remain an anonymouse figure just floating around this board. lol
image-missing.png

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Come on PASmokeater what do you have to hide other than the pin stripes hehehe Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

OK here you go I am a christian, pro gun, hetero sexual, male, who works as an auctioneer and antique dealer cause no one eles will hire me. I live in a town where they hung an elephant from a rail road derick crain in 1916 for murder. I spent 8.5 years in Alaska and served in the USA Army as an Infantryman. I am 43 years old and have lived em hard and fast. I have been a finish carpenter, rod buster, envoromental services director, fry cook, over the road truck driver, antique store owner, and now I am an Auctioneer. I have been on my own for 27 years I left at 16 cause i knew everthing at that point. What a mistake! Now I know nothing at all. I have a wonderful wife that keeps me out of trouble, two teenage sons that keep me broke. I live very simple and would even if I hit the lotto for millions. I mainly deal in dead peoples stuff as an auctioneer i settle estates. I enjoy the folks here on this jeepz.com board very much and thank all of you for your conversation and sillyness. I feel I have learned much over the time I have spent here and will never be able to repay you all for that. Thanks Tug aka Danny[addsig]

hmm... i'm a senior in high school (hike school if you like billy madison:)) and i'm also going into criminal justice. i have been accepted to Bloomsburg University and Shippensburg as well. [addsig]

I was born a poor black child, then moved to the city. I had many jobs, one was at a gas station, but I quit after a man tried to kill all the cans. I then got a job at the circus and lerned that I had a special purpose.

I'm 34 years old. My b-day is Feb 29th. No I'm not a leap YEAR baby. Many people were born in leap year. I was born on leap DAY. Yes I take that very seriously.
image-missing.png
I'm manager of a local branch of an international electronics distributor. February 17th is my wife and I's anniversary. This year will be 2 years. She forced me to buy this jeep. I have about 20+ tattoos and love the whole Kustom Kulture deal. You know, the new rockabilly stuff like flames and Tiki's. Jesse James, from west coast choppers, is a hero of mine. I like to put flames on everything I own my fridge, my floor jack, the jeep, paintball gear, mountain bikes and me! A guy on my paintball team wanted my team nickname to be "flamer" because of the flames I put on everything. I told him that if my jersey shows up with that name on it, I'd kick his @$$, then he'd have to tell everyone that a flamer kicked his @$$. I have 2 dogs and I think Dingus really "LIKES" one of them because he keeps talking about his pen15.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Hmmm, there's more but I can't think about them right now.[addsig]

My Turn...

I'm Andrew Begin, screenname GottaJibboo22 for all those chat room goers. I'm 18 and i go to Conard High School in West Hartford, CT. Planning on going to school at Penn State, UNC-chapel hill, or UMD- college park next year. I'm captain of the wrestling and volleyball teams, and my wrestling team is currently 10-0. I fell in love with jeeps when my uncle bought a grey '84 CJ7 and would take me on the dune roads at the cape cod beaches. Bought my Red 91 YJ this summer and couldnt have spent better money. Nothin better than a jeep. Ashamed to say that i actually considered going down the rice road and buying an eclipse or a civic... best mistake i never made. then i wouldnt know all of you fine men... and woman (quinners) heh [addsig]

My name is Kyle, I was born in Thousand Oaks,California in 89'. I have lived in California all my life.I have a Mother,Father,2 sisters and a older brother. I have always known about jeeps, but then I got into 4x4's and of course saw the jeep.So lately ive tried to pack all the information about jeeps I could. I am currently learning how to weld and I think I am the youngest member on jeepz.com. And yes I am a Christian.See you all later. Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back