FlatNasty Offroad Park, Jadwin MO

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
For anybody interested, there's an awesome offroad park in southwestern Missouri aptly named FlatNasty ORP. We went this past weekend and had a great time, another run planned for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Trails for every experience level, and the owners are great hosts.
5sPhotos006-2.jpg

5sPhotos010-2.jpg

DSC01911-2.jpg

DSC01912-2.jpg

Is that you in the YJ?

Honestly that doesn't look too flat to me. Nasty yes, but not very flat. ;)

That's a great lookin place! Smiles all around! Thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like you may have added some new pin stripes to the rear quarter! :pray:

That's me in my YJ, and I did manage to break the rear right fender flare on that obstacle. It's a small waterfall and I was on the shortest of 3 lines. I was on 'baby bear' and to the left of it are 'momma bear' and 'poppa bear', much harder and taller climbs. My front left did come down but my jeep shifted to the left and I got high-centered as my rear tires came up. I was cross-ways on top with a high risk of rolling to the left down the waterfall. I pulled the winch rope and made it right up. Someday a belly-up will help that.

More pics from the same run. First pic is of a buggy on the 1.3 mile moto track, tried to clear a double and endoed hard into the face of the second jump. Rung his bell hard, we thought it knocked him out.
Moon2-2.jpg

Moon3-2.jpg

Moon4-2.jpg

Moon5-2.jpg

Moon6-2.jpg

Moon7-2.jpg

Moon8-2.jpg

Moon9-2.jpg

Moon10-2.jpg

Great Pictures BH! I bet the feller in the buggy was feeling it the next day!

Back