Good riddens

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
Well the Fed's have charged the 2nd Illinois Governor in a row, and I think it's about time this slimeball goes down. I vote that Chicago should secede from Illinois and become a federal district like Washington DC. Chicago DC, ya that's it.

It's about time we have a governor from down-state.

Yeah, I can't believe some of the stuff they have him ON TAPE saying! Apparently everybody in the state but him knew that he was being watched.

He was caught taking bids for Obama's senate seat, trying to force the tribune to fire staff that wrote articles critical of him, and trying to withdraw funding for a children's hospital b/c the head did not pay him the bribe that he wanted. (Among other things)

We have a bunch of local poloticians here in Boston that are going down for assorted reasons. If you choose, you can google Dianne Wilkerson and Chuck Turner. The FBI has vidoe of both of them on seperate occasions accepting Bribes and they still deny it.

I think we run a close race with Chicago down here in Louisiana with crooked politicians. I just happy we are not in the news for a change!!!!!!

you know...Rod Blagojevich is going to need some cash for his defense, and he still can appoint some one to Obama's seat...
A quick poll around the shop here and I have no chance of getting elected here in Utah...I wonder how much Rod is willing to sell the seat now?

I think we run a close race with Chicago down here in Louisiana with crooked politicians. I just happy we are not in the news for a change!!!!!!

I was going to say that, but I think Bobby may be trying to turn things around...................but he IS still a POLITICIAN!!!! But Gustav/Ike recovery was much better than Katrina/Rita..............maybe things are getting better.

Sorry to hijack, Bounty.........sucks to live in Ill. right now.

They say they have 3000 hours of him on tape over like 3-4 years. People think he's going to see there is no winning this one and start talking... I am hoping he takes a whole bunch of Cook crooks down with him.

.......sucks to live in Ill. right now.
Nah, most of us are rejoicing, especially State employees. It's like a dark curtain over the state has been lifted.

We need a Governor that will govern from Springfield, THE STATE CAPITAL, and not Chicago.

Good riddens Chicagovich.

Well, politicians are politicians, if someone's crooked, it won't matter what city he's from. I'm glad the guy got caught though.

Trying to extort bribes from a children's hospital.

It really doesn't get much lower than that.

Back