Something for all you gun nuts

I like the "my first gas mask" personally

Attachments

• chemical_main_images.jpg
    chemical_main_images.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 125
Lol. I stopped eating hotdogs with Mustard a while ago due to all the diaper changes i've done for the kids. Something about associating a certain smell with Mustard.

HAHA!! that ain't right!

Mikey, I agree 100% it's amazing that formula can turn to somthing so rough!

now I don't want to start a fight but...I own several class 3 weapons and the was she was swinging that one around she should have done some creative art work on that back wall.

I own nothing with that kind of cyclic rate.... but my Rifle would go right through that and make a nice hole in the wall too... I saw that too... My .26 Cal stainless and nickel jackets rip stuff apart... love making holes in 3/8 plate steel.

OHHHH what class 3 you got? Inquiring minds want to know,,,,

I own nothing with that kind of cyclic rate.... but my Rifle would go right through that and make a nice hole in the wall too... I saw that too... My .26 Cal stainless and nickel jackets rip stuff apart... love making holes in 3/8 plate steel.

OHHHH what class 3 you got? Inquiring minds want to know,,,,

Man, Terry, where in the heck did you find THAT site!!! Pretty funny!!!!!!....(and EXPENSIVE!!!!!!)

Do you have to train your baby to "lower the shields" (in case some "terrorists" decide to assault you at DisneyWorld).....or are the automatic?????? :grin::grin:

Back