Hello all, sorry for the absence...update on what i've been up to...

mingez

HELLOOOOO! LOL.

As some of you already know, I've been in an RN to PA program (Nurse/Physician Assistant), where you get your RN license, and then transition to PA school. Well, I just got done with phase one, and I've just finished the nursing portion of the program. In case some of you don't know what a PA is, it's like a permanent resident (Doc) who gets payed more but works under a Doctor. (When I'm done, I'll be able to prescribe drugs and treatments)

I've had no life the last year, and it's been the hardest thing I've ever done. Can't freaking believe how hard it was. The things I've seen...blood, guts, and I love it! I'm now working in a pscyh ER here in Denver, and PA school starts in the summer. It's my 2nd degree, and let me tell you folks, going back to school is a beotch.

So, I've officially received my RN, and I'm so freaking proud of it, I can't tell you. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I get my PA. Working in the psych ER is an adventure, we get all kinds from Gang Bangers and homeless people to kids with PTSD. Sorry I've been AWOL, but I'll now have more time as the PA program is a part-time load and I'll be working as well. I'll now get a little normality in my life.

Congrats and Welcome back we have all missed you. Its good to hear that your life will getting ,some what back to normal, maybe you can start jeep-in again.

Welcome back. Congratulations on the RN and thanks for taking on such challenging programs where you'll be able to help so many people.

I was just getting comfortable with the absence of your leftist-commie-pinko ways... Jesus Mingez, thanks for ruining that for me. :roll:

Congratulations man, glad to hear you're doing good. :p:mrgreen:

Congratulations man!! That's awesome I wish I knew what I wanted to do! haha!

Oh and....ummm...you should let us know when you're able to prescribe drugs! haha

I was just getting comfortable with the absence of your leftist-commie-pinko ways... Jesus Mingez, thanks for ruining that for me. :roll:

Congratulations man, glad to hear you're doing good. :p:mrgreen:

LOL, Thanks dude! I missed your right-winged brown-shirt ranting!

Congratulations man!! That's awesome I wish I knew what I wanted to do! haha!

Oh and....ummm...you should let us know when you're able to prescribe drugs! haha

Wrangles??? Dude! Last time I was here, you had be the one that was AWOL...How ya been?:shades:

Welcome back dude! I figured you and Jessica Alba had run off to some island that had no internet access.

Glad to hear things are well for you.

Welcome back dude! I figured you and Jessica Alba had run off to some island that had no internet access.

Glad to hear things are well for you.

Well, I've found my Jessica...but she's a Danielle. And she's (gasp) better!

Wrangles??? Dude! Last time I was here, you had be the one that was AWOL...How ya been?:shades:

lol I know! I still haven't bought another jeep and didn't have very steady internet access for a while so I kinda stopped coming by here. As soon as I get a little money saved up I'm going to be in the market for one again...then I'll have some worthwhile stuff to post here again! haha

Back