What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I did pretty good on Jeep stuff this year. Santa brought me a new creeper, a calendar and a Jeep Wii game.

Attachments

• christmas-jeep-stuff.jpg
    christmas-jeep-stuff.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 397
well i got a new jeep from the mother in-law. :shades: :shades: :lol:

or maybe it was just a rc jeep :redface:

and i got a new craftsman socket set since the last trhee sets i had were all stolen:x

got some gift cards that will prolly go to the jeep :bootyshake:

hey terry hows that jeep game for the wii i havent seen that i might have to go buy it?

Last edited:

Got new coffee mugs! Having the correct mugs is so important!

Then, on a trail ride the day after Christmas, the water pump went at the trail head just after the ride! Guess what I did yesterday?

i got a torx set. terry, i got a wii for a christmas and need some games, how is the jeep game?

My wife did buy me some tickets with a meet and greet to see Black Label Society at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach. I get to drive the Jeep there, so she really gave me quality time to spend with the Jeep!

I got myself 4 quarts of POR-15 now to start applying it..............

i got a torx set. terry, i got a wii for a christmas and need some games, how is the jeep game?

The Jeep game is pretty cool. It's a racing game - not a rockcrawler. You start off driving either a liberty, gladiator, commander, or renegade 2, and can unlock all types of Jeeps, like a forward control, willys, wrangler, hurricane, etc. All in all it's pretty fun.

If you have a wii though, you have to get guitar hero. It rocks.

i just bought tha jeep game at target last night but the controlers were dead so i hadto charge them and when i go to play the game my nephew wont let me since he was bowling.

Right on I'm definitly going to go check out the jeep game!!! Never seen that one before...

My son is building me a New Puter so I can get online better.... 8megs of ram, a tera bite of hard drive, 21 inch LCD screen.... New everything.... should play games good too... Can't wait.... filling up this hard drive with videos, music and Games.... memory is a problem with some of the games I have.... Now to get back to building the Jeep....

My son is building me a New Puter so I can get online better.... 8megs of ram, a tera bite of hard drive, 21 inch LCD screen.... New everything.... should play games good too... Can't wait.... filling up this hard drive with videos, music and Games.... memory is a problem with some of the games I have.... Now to get back to building the Jeep....

8megs of ram ?. that doesn't sound right. I'm running a 256 MB Nvidia Ge Force Video and 2 Gigs of ram on my XPS M1710 laptop and still bogg's down on some games.

got new set of 31 micky thompson baja mtz. they look sweet

S1032725-1.jpg

Little late, but finally came!

Also.. Bought me self a new trailer. it was cheaper to sell my old trailer that needed all new bearings, brakes wood deck and replace the break away and buy a new one.
So sold the old last month, bought this one new.
S1032717-1.jpg

It's that thinga majig that does that thingy on whatcha macall it. I really have no clue. Tube Notcher???

I got Stabilizer bar links.... Broke the others in a mud hole :D

Back