**Theft**

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I got my spring 2009 Bass Pro Shop catalog last week, I am all of a sudden missing $300 from my checking account.. Why is the product they sell so damn tempting.

Honestly, I decided that I want to start fishing for Pike, Muskie, and walleye this year, my bait cast gear has pretty much sat un-used since I really got into fly fish a couple years back.

Can't wait!

You don't have a local bass pro shops store out there?

That's where the real spending starts. They sell entire boats you know.

Ahhh Bass Fishing!!! My Favorite Past time!! Speaking of the Topic at hand, do any of you guys Bass Fish? heck, any fishing is good with me. Anyone Interested, post some of your fishin pics.

0038-1.jpg

This boat was a basket case when I got it. Done a restoration on it and Love It
DSC00323-2.jpg

Last edited:
They just opened a Bass Pro Shop in Leeds, AL right before Christmas. Of course I had to go fight the crowds! (did not step foot in the malls)

I also got a gift card from there, just can't decide what I want to spend it on....

We have a BPS, it is right next to Gillette Stadium where the NE patriots play, about 30 minute drive for me.

I almost came home with a boat last time I was there so the Wifie kinda discourages trip down there

Here are some fly fishing pics from Oct I don't have any Bass pics in my photobucket
S1032414-1.jpg

S1032415-1.jpg

S1032420-1.jpg

S1032417-2.jpg

Bass fishing with the kids

Fishing-2.jpg

Spear Fishing on the Rigs 50 lb Cobia speared at around 100' in Grand Isle, LA

fish2-2.jpg

We have a BPS, it is right next to Gillette Stadium where the NE patriots play, about 30 minute drive for me.

I almost came home with a boat last time I was there so the Wifie kinda discourages trip down there

Here are some fly fishing pics from Oct I don't have any Bass pics in my photobucket
S1032414-1.jpg

S1032415-1.jpg

S1032420-1.jpg

S1032417-2.jpg

I tried fly fishing many moons ago, The key word is tried. i almost caught my Father in laws eyelid. that was the only time i have ever seen his eyes get sooooo big.

ookkayy! weird fish it is. boy am i in trouble, the other day, after eating Chinese food , the cook told me that wasn't chicken.

Great Lookin pictures! I've watched guys catch Cobia on the Outdoor Channel. That is a very strange looking fish with the flat head that they have. Luckily, we have a bass pro near Gatlinburg. (East of Knoxville) Needless to say, that is my highlight when we head in that direction. I am blessed to have a significant other that like fishing and the outdoors like I do. So, I can't complain. Anyone make any lures, Tie Jigs, or flies? I tie my own jigs. Also FNF(Float-N-Fly) and Tighline Jigs.

0073-1.jpg

P10112271-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

0122-2.jpg

0036-2.jpg

0026-2.jpg

Okay, Now i'm really itching to go fishing. i just gotta make time. My wife doesn't like fishing much. she baits my hook with worms though.(don't ask). my father in-law and me used to go almost every weekend, he too has so much going on during the weekends.

Okay, Now i'm really itching to go fishing. i just gotta make time. My wife doesn't like fishing much. she baits my hook with worms though.(don't ask). my father in-law and me used to go almost every weekend, he too has so much going on during the weekends.

There's always time to go fishin' :lol: My dad told me I've fished since I was 2 years old. He never fished a day in his life. He told me I must have really been born to fish. :D I can imagine him walking down to the river with me , him not having a clue, and neither did I at that age. :rolleyes:

Mikey, do you have any lakes nearby? Texas has some HUGE largemouth! I cut my teeth catching smallmouth in our deep mountain lakes.

jeeper you are a lucky man,mine wants nothing to do with the outdoors!:cry:

There's always time to go fishin' :lol: My dad told me I've fished since I was 2 years old. He never fished a day in his life. He told me I must have really been born to fish. :D I can imagine him walking down to the river with me , him not having a clue, and neither did I at that age. :rolleyes:

Mikey, do you have any lakes nearby? Texas has some HUGE largemouth! I cut my teeth catching smallmouth in our deep mountain lakes.

Yup! Guadalupe river and Medina lake are the two close by. then there is Lake LBJ that's about an hour or two drive.

I love saltwater fishing (I live on the Chesapeak bay in Virginia). I've been Rockfishing (aka striper) 3 times in the last two months. Saltwater is where it's at - freshwater fishing is too much work!

Back