Snow Outing

Jeeper99

Well, the past couple of days, we finally got a bit of snow here in the mountains. It's about friggen time! Samantha and I headed out to go play in the snow and see the scenery. We only got about 4-5 inches here, but on top of the Mountain was about 7-8 inches. On the way up, we saw quite a few guys out on 4-wheelers. (Wished I would have had mine in tow, could have stopped and played a while) :lol:

017-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

Sam was Pretty cold, but was lovin it!
0281-1.jpg

0381-1.jpg

This is actually a Private Lake nestled in the top of the mountains. It was frozen solid.
045-2.jpg

7 inches WWWWOOOOWWWW

jk

last weekend we got near 15 inches, probably got about 2-3 feet on the ground depending on the size of the drift.

I love snow wheeling, you get cold but it's a whole different animal.

Except when you need to do this
image-missing.png

This was a couple weeks ago out at a buddy's property with his buggy
17a-2.jpg

Dang, Now that's some snow!! We don't get anything like that around here. Back in 93, we had a blizzard and got 17". The temps stayed cold and the snow lasted a couple weeks. We just don't get snow like we used to, well, around my neck of the woods, looks like you're doin just fine. LOL

And Yeap, Snow Wheelin is Great!

New England averages about 90-110 inches a year. Really depends where you are. If I head up to NH where my cottage is, they get way more, probably twice that.

we had some fun up to harrison mi a few weeks ago allso snow was 22in deep:lol:
SANY0612-2.jpg

More pics and specs of the explorer please..

we're going out snow wheeling this weekend. I will just be a passenger though

More pics and specs of the explorer please..

we're going out snow wheeling this weekend. I will just be a passenger though

92 explorer. 4.0 auto trans. dana 44 sas, 9 inch rear, spool in rear and true trac in front. 4.88 gears. 36x14.50x15 tsl radial tires. converted ac pump into air comp, and have 3 gallon tank under rear. has cd player.... dual exhaust, 10000lb smittybuilt winch, custom brush guard $2500 firm.
SANY0577-2.jpg

SANY0576-2.jpg

SANY0613-2.jpg

SANY0612-2.jpg

SANY0613-2.jpg

iam tring to come up with the money to buy it from him

Back