New Willy at New York Automotive Show!

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2[/IMG]Originally posted by Stouty:

Any comments on this new vehicle? </font></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Different. Definitely different. Any mechanical specs? Looks like an interesting concept, but the details are important too.
image-missing.png

------------------
Deny
81CJ-7; Jeep... it's an addiction; If it ain't broke, you didn't play hard enough; AND A bad day jeepin is better that a great day at work!

[This message has been edited by Jeeplover (edited April 11, 2001).]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2[/IMG]Originally posted by willys:
looks to me like there trying to go back to a good idea!!

</font></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess the retro thing is in this year. Was reading in a car mag (forget which one) about some restyled model from a "domestic" maker this year that is a combo of retro styling and future thinking. I agree with Terry. I had the first impression of a VW thing too!! LOL Not to knock VW beetles mind you (my sisters '72 bug resides in my barn) they had some good things going, but I kinda like the flying brick styling Jeep has had for many years.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

------------------
Deny
81CJ-7; Jeep... it's an addiction; If it ain't broke, you didn't play hard enough; AND A bad day jeepin is better that a great day at work!

Back