I need some CB help

Jeepster05

I need help finding somewhere to mount my antenna. I've got a ball bracket and a one that slides on a rod but I don't know where to mount it. It's a 1990 YJ. Any suggestions.[addsig]

I just went to a local CB shop but any truck stop will be able to help. I bought a flat stock mount. Nothing but a flat piece of alum. 1/4 or 3/8 of an inch by 2 1/2" by about 6 to 8" long. It had the coax and antenna hook up on one end. I placed it just off the passenger side back corner to the out side of the tail light. There it is not getting ponded in the woods and by the wind yet it still looks good. I mounted it to the under body by an existing screw to keep from drilling anything. Then ran my coax cable along the frame with nylon ties up through the floor on the passenger side via a drain hole under the carpet to the back of the radio. simple and no new rust inlets. I hope this gives you yet another idea. My second choice is to get a K-40 magnet mount and set it right on the tail gate swing stop. I have never used this idea but know a bunch that have and it stays real well. EZ Tug[addsig]

i'm not familiar with that mounting style but it mounted my antenna on my tire stop.. it works well because it pulls the antenna away from your top.. [addsig]

Back