New to Jeepin

CARDOC123

Hi all. Been visiting this site for quite some time now and finally registered. Got my first Jeep. Man, didn't know what I was missing. Shoulda bought one when I bought my Ram. My son originally owned the jeep. He finally talked me into trading, man did I ever get the best of this deal!!!(it's about time!!) Well, anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know that I put my .02 worth in frequently and sometimes my foot in the mouth at the same time!! This seems to be a pretty good site and also seems to be decent people from what I've read so far. I love working on vehicles and now it seems I'll be spending quite alot of time on the jeep. [addsig]

Welcome to the boards cardoc123. From your name I feel you will be a welcome member as we always have questions. What kind of jeep do you now have? Give us the run down. What part of the country are you from? Be right in here as much as posible and let us know your aol instant messanger name so we can get you into some of our jeep round table chats. Later and Welcome Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks. 87 Wrangler, 258 5spd, no mods as of yet. Just now putting it in good running order. I like to drive so it needs to really dependable. I'm about 10 miles south of Memphis Tn. I'll have to figure out my aol name as I am kinda new to aol. I've worked on cars since I was old enough to carry a wrench and my father was a Dodge mechanic all his life. I do happen to be a perfectionist which makes things difficult sometimes. My jeep still has all origional equipment on it. Something wil have to be done about this as money permits. I can't wiat til spring!!! Much different ride than my dodge but I've just about gotten used to it. I did put an air compressor o it as I don't like changing tires! I see from your info Tug that you're in East TN. I kow where it is as I was stationed there many years ago in the Marines. Beautiful country up there. Well, I'd better get to work so I'll be talking to ya'll later.[addsig]

Welcome cardoc123!!!! Thank you for joining. Don't be ashamed to ask questions and to give answers. I'm pretty new to this myself, but have learned a ton. Now I can actually give some advice!
image-missing.png
And some of it's even good!!!!! You're story is kinda like mine. I bought a brand new 2002 Ram 1500, then a year later my wife and I bought her sisters '95 wrangler and I now drive the Jeep. I love that Dodge, but the jeep is so much more fun![addsig]

Welcome to the board Cardoc. Come on in, grab a cup of joe, and put your feet up by the fire. Nice to have you in the Jeeper ranks.

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks for the warm welcome. Like I said earlier, I've been visiting this site for about 2 months now. I can see that there is alot I can learn and some pretty good mechanics out there. Tug, I think my instance messenger name is the same as my screen name-CARDOC123- Well anyway, thanks again.[addsig]

welcome aboard... make yourself at home![addsig]

Welcome aboard, hope you can find your place in here. I hope we are friendly to you and if we are not, don't worry, its usually from a lack of off-roading...its not intended.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back