Screw Comcast

jtrevor33

Have not had internet for quite some time now. Billing discrepency! I buckled though, but I'm glad to have service again. Nothin' goin' on for me right now. Stupid economy. Too broke to stay on the projects. But grateful to still be working. I'll be around though. TREVOR

I hear that!!!! I wish I could do with out the necessary evil aka the internet. Comcast is getting way out of control!!!!

I could go without TV, but there's no way that I could go without my internet.

Glad to see you back Trevor - 11 months without internet?!?

Yeah I'm going poor paying for internet (bellsouth), TV (directv), cell phone (att) and all the other things we can't seem to live without these days...sometimes I wonder how much more stuff I would get done if I got rid of everything!! :roll:

I lost internet and my cable tv last month for about a week, 'billing error'(56$).
I felt completely cut off from the real world...how had I allowed myself to come so dependent on it for my news of the real world. I grew up without the internet while I was growing up and now I cant seem to function without it, how ironic is that?

X3 comcast sucks, i have been trying to fight a billing increase for 2 mos now, their like talking to a brick wall! but i fillialy got a $40 credit on my bill, one more mistake, im going with dish network/windstream. i dont know how we ever lived without it!

With all this talk going on, I didn't have any Internet at work untill 3:00 this afternoon:evil: ya'll jinxed Time Warner.:lol::lol: i felt disconnected from the world.:(

Re: Finally Some Luck

Thanks guys, for the welcome back!:shades:I hear a lot of folks here in Portland are switching to CLEAR, might try it sometime. The luck I spoke of is that I'm getting a killer cheap deal on a chevy 350 sb rebuilder that I'm I'm going to stuff into my 84 Wagoneer in place of the puny 2.8 . It will be my first rebuild, but I'm really happy to get my project off the ground!

Back