Winch Group Buy

Quik8slvr

Thought i'd bring up this topic over here, this way hopefully more people will see it....

Does anybody know a Warn or any winch company rep? Who would be interested in doing a group buy if we could all agree on a specific winch?

Feel free to comment
image-missing.png
[addsig]

yes and no. Yes, because they want to sell product. You don't make money if you don't sell what you make. But I see multiple "ship to" points as a problem.[addsig]

Find a person willing to reship and then let the rep send them all to that person. Each person pay the actual shipping from this point to the final shipping address. I have a wearhouse and would be willing to be the reship point if we could get ad deal. No real work involved just contact UPS Fedx or some other shipper and let em pick em up. If it would save enough it woud be worth it! If I can help let me know! Tug[addsig]

I may be interested. It's one of the few things my YJ is without...I even upgraded the electrical system to accommodate one but stopped short of actually putting one on.

I'm still dealing with balancing my toy spending vs. business investment objectives though...otherwise it'd be a definite. In any case, if the price is too good to pass up, I may go ahead and buy.

I'll stay tuned either way.[addsig]

I would be interested in that buying group[addsig]

600-800 us dollars you mean???

wow,in holland a warn goes for 1400 usd. minimum.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

that's why i bought a t-max..us-made and much cheaper..about 900usd.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

If you would put chrome on your jeep and keep it out of the mud, you would not have to worry about a winch. I know a guy that will tint our windows and put NOS stickers on all of our jeeps for a good group price.

kick me in the @$$ please[addsig]

A whole $10??!!?? WOW!!!! could I perform favors for him too??? Actually...not sure if that is a deal or not...but get him to $20...and I'll think about it...with permission from...[addsig]

just seems like if he's dumping off 30 units...there'd be a better incentive than $10. And if you can find a better deal at a pawn shop...my suggestion is to go for it. You'll get it faster, and with no BS of trying to get even 10 people to buy, or multiple shipping points. ...at least this dumb@$$ can spell negotiate...without special training.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I've got a winch, M8274.

You should know that not many people can come right up with that kind of jack. Go where you want, you knew what you were getting in to
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> I thought this was a Jeepers page. Serious wheelers, unless you all have winches this is unreal. Ok I quit I'm going back to 4X4 wire where the real Jeepers are

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Wow, that was unforeseen! I wish I had $400 to $600 in extra cash here in Jan. Just after Christmas with two teenage sons, and a jeep that has needs always. To just say hey I want one, I want one, here's my money, send me one! Tug is spent out here lately!

I was trying hard to work on our deal We spoke about! Gave your paper work to the man! Gave you a good word you may hear form him! I don't know where it will go from here. Good Luck and tell the real jeepers over where ever you went Hey! Don't get so excited. Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back