Noise from dash on YJ's

JE420EP

Does any one have that pain in the ass noise that comes up from under the dash in early YJ's. I have rip a part my whole golve box and dash and still can't find it! Two of my friends have the same problem.[addsig]

I got so many rattles I don't know were they're comming from
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yeah I've got rattles and squeaks!!! When it gets warmer I WILL find out where, even if I have to disassemble the entire dash and put it back together!!! I can'stand noise in the inside(except for wind and road noise!!). Went hunting/off roading yesterday, man I love this stuff!!! I didn't even notice the noise.[addsig]

Put more agressive tires on, open up the exaust a bit with the cats off and the glasspacks on turn up the tunes and the rattles and squeeks seem to vanish! heheheh Tug
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I agree, the louder things get inside the more watts you need to compensate.

Rattle Rattle + 500 watts and a PAIR OF 12'S =
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I think i know what it could be. You or someone else may have droped a screw or something down the frot of the firewall between the dash. This could be it, i'm not sure.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i get a lot of pine needles that get sucked into the intake vent on the hood, and eventually work their way through the heater system and come flying out in my face, they do sputter and rattle around alot[addsig]

The noise is like a buzzing that gets louder with the RPM's. It's not all the time just part of the time. My header and flowmaster keeps things loud on the outside and my sound systems keeps it pumping inside and i don't have rattles. It's been doing it for years now and I just can't find it.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

ive had this problem with my jeep during last summer, but i ignored it and it went away, i guess im lucky? or maybe it will come back? i dont know?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back