For those in florida

Mr98Pontiac

Man it got COLD here last night in lakeland. I cant remember it being this cold since the hard freeze of 1988!

I woke up thismorning to my house being 60 degrees---looked outside and the heat pump was covered in ice. Not much fun going otuside when it's 30 deg heating the ice off the a/c !

[addsig]

No kidding! Those up north, please refrain from laughing at my standards of "cold." But my brother and I went camping up in Ocala, Fl...just south of Gainesville (home of Tom Petty) and damn...cold. Got down to about 28 before I passed out. Felt fine with two sleeping bags and a blanket. Also did some off roading up there...hopefully have a awesome pic for ya'll.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>No kidding! Those up north, please refrain from laughing at my standards of "cold." But my brother and I went camping up in Ocala, Fl...just south of Gainesville (home of Tom Petty) and damn...cold. Got down to about 28 before I passed out. Felt fine with two sleeping bags and a blanket. Also did some off roading up there...hopefully have a awesome pic for ya'll.
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

sounds good.....hope to see some pics man.

I havent got the guts to drive my mj that far just yet--still working otu the bugs after the motor swap..

maybe i'llsee some of you guys riding around lakeland cya![addsig]

it was very very cold last night while i was at the Superbowl of Motorsports but it was worth it, it might be cold in florida, but the Bucs are on fire. Superbowl bound!!!!!
image-missing.png

GO!!!! BUCS!!!!!! YEAH!!!!![addsig]

Glad to see some jeepers in Fla as I am moving there in a few months. Tired of the cold and am moving back after being gone for 20 yrs! Hope to see y'all soon!

Yeah, it's only 98 degrees this morning at my house. And is supposed to only reach 110 or so today :lol:

Back