Weather sucks

NeHi

So I get my dream Jeep on Saturday. I actually took a long lunch to run to the dealership in the middle of the day to get to the dealership and sign the papers and pick her up. It is a beautiful, sunny day. There is not a cloud in the sky. BUT, I don't have time to learn how to take the top off. So, I go to work. The next day, Sunday, I checked the weather before work and it said that there was a chance of rain near the end of my shift. I didn't want to risk having to learn how to put to back up in the middle of the rain, so I decided not to go topless to work. It didn't rain and I missed a 70 degree sunny day chance to go topless. Now I have today and tomorrow off and I thought I may have the chance to go topless but....rain today and SNOW tomorrow... weather sucks.

Attachments

• 101_2539.JPG
    101_2539.JPG
    721.4 KB · Views: 81

lmao, same here. it was nice and sunny this weekend then the cold front snuck in last night and it was 42 this morning and is suppose to drop down to 25 to 30 degrees by tonight..

Well, I am half hoping now that it will snow so I can go play in it a bit. Still, I am itching to experience the Jeep with the top down.

Back