Best Color Jeep

freedomfly

Ok well I am getting the Jeep all the rust repaired and repaired... so I am debating on what color I am going to get it "all prettied up." So it is a throw up between White, Dark Green, or Dark Blue. I am leaning towards white just because it is the cheapest. But I am kinda still in the debating stage. So if there are any other colors that you guys think looks the best.

Thanks for any opinions.

Well personally I am kind of partial to XV3 Amber fire Pearl coat

Not sure...I sort of lucked into it. I know to get a gallon of color with reducer, primer, basically everything my friend needed to paint my corner armor would run 295$. I was going to paint my Gen-Right corner body armor, and looked into getting the paint. But I found a local shop that would shoot both for 300$ for me, so I let them instead. I was told that a gallon would do the whole jeep and more.

Dark green is my favorite color.

I think that white would only look cool with a black soft top, black soft doors, and black rims.

Deep Beryl Green Pearl Coat is where it's at

Attachments

• 2005wrangler.JPG
    2005wrangler.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 3,529

Not sure...I sort of lucked into it. I know to get a gallon of color with reducer, primer, basically everything my friend needed to paint my corner armor would run 295$. I was going to paint my Gen-Right corner body armor, and looked into getting the paint. But I found a local shop that would shoot both for 300$ for me, so I let them instead. I was told that a gallon would do the whole jeep and more.
I would say orange. with a THICK clear coat so that your trail scratches are easier to buff ect..

Im goin with Corvette yellow with purple lettering and pinstripes

Flat paints are easier to care for and a lot more forgiving on the trails! I'm going gunmetal grey with black fenders and black grill. Thinking about putting "buck hour" on the hood in a M.A.S.H font. :) next project

-jeeps aren't supposed to be shinny, just an opinion

I would agree with you there but i never had a jeep that was all shiny and pretty, Im just tired of abusing them want to have a jeep that i can run to the beach and be a head turner, no rocks out here in Corpus Christi, TX

rock316 said:
I would agree with you there but i never had a jeep that was all shiny and pretty, Im just tired of abusing them want to have a jeep that i can run to the beach and be a head turner, no rocks out here in Corpus Christi, TX

I miss those beaches! I'm from Houston, originally, used to drive up and down Galveston beaches... Sigh.. Send me whataburger please!!

I miss those beaches! I'm from Houston, originally, used to drive up and down Galveston beaches... Sigh.. Send me whataburger please!!

ha ha ha, that is the first thing you start missing when you leave texas, a nice big juicy hot wataburger or whatachicken sandwich with their soft salty fries......mmmmmmmm.

man, i am hungry now and there is not whataburger on base. dammit.

Back