Gaming..

NeHi

I don't know if there is much correlation with Jeeping and gaming, but I am going to give it a shot. Anyone here game much? Personally, I am a PC gamer. I built my own system a while back(not that abnormal anymore) and I play,er, often enough. My gaming has been cut back due to the kid and the Jeep, lol. Anyway, when I do get around to playing its more than likely Counter Strike Source. I'm not that good, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, I play around with a few of Steam games(i.e. Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead). I'm no good, but I'd think it would be cool to game with some of ya'll.

Any who, this was just a shot in the dark...

BTW, my steam ID is "Nehigh"

I use to play Halo3 and ghost recon advance warfare on the Xbox 360 live till one evening when me and my son was playing and the xbox just blew up :( .. I'm working on getting a new one if you want to play sometime. My gamertag is A 421a and my son's is The ultimatevash.

The last time I bought a console, I was foolish enough to get something that my wife and I could play...so I bought a Wii. Its fun but useless for online multiplayer gaming. I don't think I can talk her into getting a 360, though. Good luck with getting another box. They have dropped in price, haven't they? Still, that would take away from the Jeep fund...lol

Well as far as the "Jeep fund" , its a working progress for the sake of upgrading my axle gears and shafts. As for the Xbox360, yes they have gone down in price but we also have the Wii and the PS3 so the console is not a high priority right now. Once in awhile i play the Warcraft on my laptop.

"The Warcraft"? World of Warcraft or the strategy games?

I actually haven't played the Frozen Throne. I did get addicted to the MMORPG for a while(a bunch of buddies and I played for a while) I got to level 72 and they all quit so I did too. Ain't too much fun runnin' alone. Have you tried the good 'ole "Warcrack" yet?

Hey, Frozen thone is only $20...I might try to talk my wife into letting me get it, lol.

BHJeep on the Xbox 360, Call of Duty (WAW) takes up most of my gaming time.

I bought a Wii after my son moved out on us again, we used to golf allot, Tiger woods.
My wife and I play some times AMC bowling...for some strange reason I hear 'Honey you suck at this' a lot.

I bought a Wii after my son moved out on us again, we used to golf allot, Tiger woods.
My wife and I play some times AMC bowling...for some strange reason I hear 'Honey you suck at this' a lot.
Haha!! i get the same snide comment from my wife. I kick her butt on darts thou.

As long as she's only referring to your gaming............I wouldn't worry too much about it!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:scratch: :roll:

I loved to play Forza Motorsport 2 on 360. I was in the top 10 percentile on a few tracks. But alas, the video on the box quit; the video/audio cable was fine. The warranty is out, too. Oh well.

Due to my motion sickness, I can't take the jerky view of shooter games. I can only play Call of Duty or Halo for, like, 20 min. That Nazi Zombies variant is pretty intense, though.

:scratch: :roll:

I loved to play Forza Motorsport 2 on 360. I was in the top 10 percentile on a few tracks. But alas, the video on the box quit; the video/audio cable was fine. The warranty is out, too. Oh well.

Due to my motion sickness, I can't take the jerky view of shooter games. I can only play Call of Duty or Halo for, like, 20 min. That Nazi Zombies variant is pretty intense, though.

Do what my wife does, Take drammamine before you play. She can play Halo3 when she takes that motion sickness pills. I hide them if we're playing against each other,lol:p:D.

BTW, if you haven't opened up your Xbox or done anything to break the seal, you can call the xbox support and send it in. 99% of the time, they will send you a new one for free even if your warranty is expired. As for me, i opened my xbox and got it fixed for a week then it quit again. :(

Last edited:

My xbox got the red ring of death and Microsoft fixed it for free. They extended the warranty to 3 years for the RROD.

Okay, i took my daughter to wally world to pick up her contact lenses from vision source then i went to go check out the Xbox consoles. I could not resist. My son is going to go hang out with his friends tonight. He doesn't know i bought another xbox otherwise he will be hoggi'n it the whole night. I'll hook it up tonight and it's game on.

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) was selling Xbox 360's this morning for $140 each. Sure they're refurb's but that just means the red ring of death problem has likely been addressed. They sold out in about an hour and a half, selling 1600 units. Would have been a deal if you were awake between midnight and 2am. Anybody else a Wooter?

Back