Lets see them little jeepers

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I am not sure if this has ever been a thread yet, but with all the talk of people getting ready to be dad's, grand dad's, or even great grand pappy's... let see some of the little ones! or larger ones for those with older children.

I will definitely post a pic. of my first grandchild.

2008791-2.jpg

S1033077-3.jpg

S1033091-3.jpg

The wife almost killed me for the shot on the right. It's really a pretty gentle slope behind her. She was in no danger at all. We spent more time playing on the side of the trails and in the streams than actually riding them. We found some slate and I showed her how to make arrow heads. She was very impressed that her dad knew how to do such a cool thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 205

This is all i have right now. My daughter on the left is the one who's making me the grandpa.

Attachments

• Family.jpg
    Family.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 157
Congrats, Terry. I have my second, a daughter, due in 2 months. Here is my 4 year old son:
This pic is 2 years old, though.
Alden_and_Daddy[1].jpg

Goofy2.jpg

Yea, Great Pictures and a nice topic!

Well, here is my little Jeepin sidekick. We had went to the lake for a picnic and I actually remembered to bring the camera. I know she will have to be a future Bass fisher too. :D

053-2.jpg

039-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

044-2.jpg

060-3.jpg

My daughter, son-in-law, and two grandkids about 2 years ago...followed by same granddaughter and grandson recently.

Attachments

• Copy of My Pictures 001-2.jpg
    Copy of My Pictures 001-2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Japanese 003.jpg
    Japanese 003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • Christian.jpg
    Christian.jpg
    857.1 KB · Views: 96

Awesome!

My new favorite thread! I consider myself a manly man but kids melt my heart.

My Grand Daughter Bronwyn. The 2 mutts in the background are Chad & Kaela
Photos taken at my house in South Africa. As I am on contract I only get to see them once a year.

Attachments

• september 096.jpg
    september 096.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 197
  • september 101.jpg
    september 101.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 200

Totally sucks, Miss the grand daugter big time and so our luggage when traveling home is mainly full of gifts for her. So Christmas comes in July in our house. My dogs, well I miss like I miss my kids.

Back