Had to check this out!

dzman49

I'd heard there was a yellow Jeep for sale without a top. So I took a Sunday morning ride to see for myself. :shades: Sure enough, it was yellow CJ 5, had no top and had a V8. I sure would have liked to hear it run, with those headers and all. Had to get to my Mom's...Mother's Day ya know. This could be quite a project.

Attachments

• Renegade 1r.jpg
    Renegade 1r.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Renegade 2r.jpg
    Renegade 2r.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Renegade 3r.jpg
    Renegade 3r.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 82
  • Renegade 4.jpg
    Renegade 4.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 85
Yeah, I was thinkin' that was rather high. I just bought the 98 TJ for less than that...and mine has a top! But mine's not a "classic antique" either. I could use those wheels though.

One word...............SWEEEEEET!!!! Yeah, priced kinda high, but it looks to be in really good shape (rust-wise).

Please forgive the thread-jack, but I found a yellow Jeep on Mothers Day to! Goin to look at it tomorrow...we'll have to compare $$ Yours looks mighty clean though...dont see those dash pads too often anymore!

Attachments

• TOPLESS DAY 09 124.jpg
    TOPLESS DAY 09 124.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thats a sweet jeep, I'd offer 5 grand. also ask if it is oringially a renegade, it has the period correct wheels for a early 70's

Edit.. I see it is a 72 according to the sign, definatly worth 5 G's to the right buyer

It would be fun to do a refurb project on it. It's not something I'm in a position to take on, but I'm sure someone will.

Back