Im new here with a new jeep.

craziesteve

Well I am new to here and of owning a jeep wrangler. I consider myself lucky to finally have one. I have always wanted one and recenly got one. I only ogt it. well parents paid for it, and i have pay back half of it to them... But I'll cut to the skinny. It was only on the lot for 3 days. Only 17k miles on it and selling for 7,800. SO since it was a good deal and olooked brand new I got it. So it is a 1999 Blue Jeep wrangler base model. Manual Transmisson, 2.5 litre, softop and half doors. Not sure what else you want to know. ..

But I was wondering what are some good few things to get for it ? ... I was htining od a bikini to b but not sure.... about that...any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...

steve[addsig]

wow that sounds like a good deal...

welcome to the board![addsig]

At least two more cylinders...Ha, Ha. Just joking. Great deal. It's an awesome platform to modify. Once you start...ha, ha...there's no stopping. Have fun with it. What part of the planet are you at?[addsig]

You did good that is a great deal from what you say. The pay back 1/2 sounds even better. let's see that a -50 % intrest. Can I get a Loan as well.
image-missing.png
Tell us where you are what you plan to do with this great deal of a jeep. Has it any mods yet or is it a stock jeep. Later and welcome tug[addsig]

Back