Chat

scjeep4.7HO I saw you and wrangl3er (IIRC) were talking about dialysis, I tried to join the conversation but nobody would acknowledge me so I left. I was able to check in several times from about 9:30 to 12:00 but the above mentioned conversation was all I saw and couldn't contribute anyway.

Last edited:
scjeep4.7HO I saw you and wrangl3er (IIRC) were talking about dialysis, I tried to join the conversation but nobody would acknowledge me so I left. I was able to check in several times from about 9:30 to 12:00 but the above mentioned conversation was all I saw and couldn't contribute anyway.

I did say something to you but as soon as I did I heard the door noise because you left.

Sundays are usually better for the chat....nobody's got anything going on, no matter the time zone. That's how we tried it once before.....something to think about.

That was fun. Nice chatting with you folks tonight. I will definitely stop by the chat room again. You gals are crazy!!!:D

BC

That was fun. Nice chatting with you folks tonight. I will definitely stop by the chat room again. You gals are crazy!!!:D

BC

Yikes...was I there? lol :p
Is anyone still doing these?
Probably get into it more when the nice weather leaves me.
The days are already getting shorter! :cry:

Back