any girls have jeeps here

Status
Not open for further replies.

got two of them. If you're man enough you can come to my place and I'll show you exactly who fixes "my" jeeps.:twisted:

got two of them. If you're man enough you can come to my place and I'll show you exactly who fixes "my" jeeps.:twisted:
sorry mam i just wanted a point of view about who loves jeeps more,WOMEN OWNERS OR MEN no children aloud can anyone elaborate on this subject?:shades:

So your question was a two-part question? First part: "any girls have jeeps here?" second part: "and who fixes your jeeps?"

Somehow I did not detect that you were asking who loves jeeps more, men or women in your two-part inquiry.

Care to try again????:bomb:

So your question was a two-part question? First part: "any girls have jeeps here?" second part: "and who fixes your jeeps?"

Somehow I did not detect that you were asking who loves jeeps more, men or women in your two-part inquiry.

Care to try again????:bomb:
im confused,rubi its nice to meet you,youre cj original?

In answer to the first part of your question, YES!!!, girls have Jeeps here. My wife (mudwoman), LadyJeepFreak, LauraBoston, antsinmypants, purpleyj to name just a few (my memory is not so good). In answer to Part 2 - I have no idea who fixes them (although I believe lauraboston fixes her own!). As to Part 3.............we all love them equally in our own way!!!

Welcome to the Z!!

mud

this thread is a huge fail... what about, girls, lets see you and your jeeps...

Thanks better

I would like to see his jeep with 2" lift and 40" tires, that must be super sexy!

I am trying to fit 38's on with my huge 3" lift

all i know is women with jeeps are bad @$$. and if they can work on them and enjoy doin it - then i am in love.

dinner
and a wrench...

in some circles that is the pinnacle of romance.

sounds good to me. I'd rather be in the shop than in the house any day.;)

this is my jeep and im a girl i also work on it in my spare time, he's my baby no body touches him but me its nice to see that there are other girls out there who dont mind gettin dirty.

Attachments

• IMG_2785_2.jpg
    IMG_2785_2.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 12,125

That is a sweet lookin jeep casper. I think its great that more women are getting in to jeeps and offroading. Ive seen three women's jeeps on here (rubi's casper's and shewilly's) and they all look better than mine and actually run. If any of you wanna come work on mine it looks like I could use the help!

that is a sweet looking jeep,looks pretty new,dont need much fixin,do you change youre own oil and filter,what about rear drum brakes?

that is a sweet looking jeep,looks pretty new,dont need much fixin,do you change youre own oil and filter,what about rear drum brakes?

i change my oil and haven't had to do the brakes yet but when it comes time to ill probably do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back