fast fast jeeps,quartermilebig blocks cjs

my mutt does about 70 top end,it would be cool to build a jeep that can do 7s or 8s in the quatermile,whats the biggest engine anyone has ever seen in a jeep chevy or ford?

in four wheeler mag. a guy a viper v10 in a wangler.. i have seen a 632ci chevy motor at mud fest last year. biggest baddess motor i have ever seen

in four wheeler mag. a guy a viper v10 in a wangler.. i have seen a 632ci chevy motor at mud fest the last year they had it. biggest baddess motor i have ever seen

I've thought about it but to do it right you're talking lowering it, going to very weird tires (for a Jeep anyway) and it would just be as weird as those 4WD camaros or novas i've seen from time to time.

My 90 YJ has a 305 chevy in it and will light up the 31s no problem and can give you a good thrill. But it's not a hiway vehicle at all - i'm still working on that but it goes like hell to 55 and then unless the ground is flat it justs gets constipated.

Perhaps it's aerodynamically challenged? LOL

As for ones that are truly quick...
CJ does quarter mile: 8.96sec @ 148mph
World's Fastest Jeep - or Project CJ-7 Aka Worlds FASTEST JEEP Pics. - JeepForum.com

here's a comanche on the salt flats at 168mph
World's Fastest Jeep Comanche The Lakeview Cruiser - Home

are you kidding . . . . WTF??:roll:

so if you're not lonely . . . .then you are obviously bored . . .:rolleyes:

I've had my XJ up to about 70 on the highway...alittle squirrely but the engine wanted to keep going(brain said NO!!)
once i get things situated..i'm sure it'll go well over 70.

Back