Happy 4th!!!!

SteelHeadz

Super Moderator
I just want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of july and have a safe fun filled weekend.. To all that i've been trying to keep up on their thread's, i'll try to log on to my iphone whenever possible while i'm in vegas from the 5th to the 12th, so please bear with me if i don't respond quickly and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visiting family and friends. and hopefully meeting some of our jeepz members.

I like to officially open the bail Steel out of jail/and or raise enough money to send him home fund...please send your checks, money orders, or cash, to Utah Jeepster, and please to make it easier on me just write in cash instead of Utah Jeepster.

I like to officially open the bail Steel out of jail/and or raise enough money to send him home fund...please send your checks, money orders, or cash, to Utah Jeepster, and please to make it easier on me just write in cash instead of Utah Jeepster.

Have you ever played basket ball and watch the ball bouce up and down and all over the place?:shades: That's what my checks do. and as for the cash:lol: ain't hapnin. All the money I can sneak away from the wife who just wants to do STUPID things with our money,(like pay bills) I inmediately order new parts for the little 3B. But HAPPY 4th of JULY everybody!!!

Hey Man!! i haven't even made it out the door yet!! haha..This sounds like it's for a GOOD cause, what's my cut on this, ..Hehe:D

Thanks steelheadz and happy 4th to you, also hope your nephew does well.
Well, as for Joe, he's gonna be busy taping for his shows in L.A... His sister and the rest of my cousins will meet up in vegas and hopefully he could come down and join us..Thanks.

Want to Wish everyone a Happy 4th and to be safe. Hitting some trails today and hoping not to roll it. Looking forward to meeting you when you get to Vegas.

Back